Matrix Blows Up

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shorty,

I've been thinking about the pension thing myself. Incredible amounts of $ are being spent to support (many times at full salary) public employees long after their usefullness has passed. Public employee pensions are a horrible idea and a gravy train for people in the system. They'll never leave their jobs or be fired to hire better talent.

Taxpayer pensions exists at the federal, state, and local levels. I don't know how many total employees that makes, but I do know the "rest of us" greatly outnumber them. Politicians will never touch this issue, so voters will need to wake up and press for change somehow.

State of California sold $1.85 billion in bonds in May to cover pension costs.

IF ONLY YOU FOOLISH TAXPAYERS KNEW THE magnitude of the pensions that semi-literate boobs here in wash,dc were getting you would run,not walk,to the nearest pharmacy and purchase enough poison to kill yourselves--

i will not describe the typical cisterns analcysts and the amount of american dollars that washes over him;foor every superstar there are dozens of drones who usually raise children so baffled by their dufus parents being paid enormous sums by the insttution formerly founded and run by the likes ogf g washington & co that these sons and daughters, cretinous believers in the cargo cult eventually wind up either in a very porous penitentiary whose incompetent guards encourage them to take lessons in the art of escaping or killing each other in street warefare--

no other ccity is more dangerous to raise a child in because all they see and hear are tales of burocratic voluptuaries,really the fatties of the land, living off the cadaverous remnants of the class of remaining taxpayers

excuse the non editing but i just had to get ti off my chest

bdrech

the pension fiasco will bankrupt the entire western world...here in OZ,we call it Superannuation and as an employer i think it will send most businesses broke...it started out at 3% employer contribution and has risen to 9% this year,where it is capped,it is just to big a burden imho and something has to give.Another huge cost is workcover where premiums have also gone thru the roof,mainly due to the fact that the genius who run these funds have there(our) money fully invested in world equity markets..can you imagine public servants investing money in world equity markets...luckily they probably have people like Cramer advising them...they have lost millions apparently...it would be hilarious if it wasnt so serious.

When i was younger we used to play poker every friday night...with every hand dealt,we all put a buck into a jar and the first person to get 4 of a kind would get the jackpot...one night no one got 4 of a kind and all of our money ended up in the jar and the game was over,dont know why i feel thats whats happening on a very large scale.

the pension fiasco will bankrupt the entire western world...here in OZ,we call it Superannuation and as an employer i think it will send most businesses broke...it started out at 3% employer contribution and has risen to 9% this year,where it is capped,it is just to big a burden imho and something has to give.Another huge cost is workcover where premiums have also gone thru the roof,mainly due to the fact that the genius who run these funds have there(our) money fully invested in world equity markets..can you imagine public servants investing money in world equity markets...luckily they probably have people like Cramer advising them...they have lost millions apparently...it would be hilarious if it wasnt so serious.

When i was younger we used to play poker every friday night...with every hand dealt,we all put a buck into a jar and the first person to get  4 of a kind would get the jackpot...one night no one got 4 of a kind and all of our money ended up in the jar and the game was over,dont know why i feel thats whats happening on a very large scale.

In Pennsylvania the public school teachers pension fund was invested in the stock market and when the market tanked the school tax was promptly increased to make up the difference between what they had left in the fund and what they "expected" to have in the fund based on extrapolation of the Clinton-Rubin Fake Bubble Stock Scam years.....they felt entitled to the projected amount....as long as their neighbors' money was winning big they "let it ride"... then when they lost in their gambling they just extorted more from their neighbors to cover their gambling losses.....it was voted in by the school board which is composed of retired school leachers and administrators....most of public still in the dark, but eventually they will wake up....

:D

'I Can't Stop' a return to Al Green's classic form

He gave up the dope-smoking, parties and rock 'n' roll lifestyle in the late '70s. "Didn't no days go without being high. You know, you got to be high," Al said, breaking out again in a burst of laughter.

...If the "other" Al Green ever starts singing there's no tellin' who will be doin' the perp walk.

Archived