Holiday Wishes

DrStool

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc and all Stoolies everywhere,

Best wishes to you and your families this holiday season! I hope all of you have a profitable and, above all else, a healthy 2003.

Sincerely,

Mousey, Missy and the entire Dung Family Singers.

Doc...

A very Merry and a big, prosperous, healthy, Happy to you! Thanks for such a fun and stimulating site.

By extension, the same wishes go out to all the stoolies whose cantankerous contrary obnoxious hallucinatory ridiculous overthetop preposterous exaggerated ferocious insightful demented hardearned wellthought paranoid elegant warmspirited droppings make my day every day.

KA-CHING! to every one of you!

The Homester

Guest AssMaster

Hey, I had a dream last night. Woke up Xmas morning and what do I see, but Greenspan and Bernanke coming down my chimney dressed as Santa Claus and Hannukah Harry. Gave 'em some cookies and asked what they had in the big red bags on their backs. Well, bags full of dollars, of course. They were doing continuous currency airdrops to prevent the whole economy going into the old tankeroo. Told me they needed to gas up the Sleigh, but OPEC would only take gold and did I have any? I told 'em sure, for 10,000/oz. :grin:

Guest AssMaster

Ouch, got the smackdown. Hmm...I thought that WAS a good wish! :D

May the world be a more sane place soon, with more reasonable people and institutions. It may get dark, but a new year starts with one new day. And each day is full of possibilities to make the world a better place if we only take the time and make the effort.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!

Archived