OK Folks, I Finally Got The Hint!

You NY area stoolies, don't forget the NYCASS meeting tonight. Mousey- Give them the details!

Yo- Tig! Homey! Doc is thinking of having a stoolie brunch at the Reading Terminal Market. We'll start with a Scapple and sausage breakfast at the Dutch kitchen, then cheesesteaks wid onions from Oliveiri for lunch, and Bassets ice cream for dessert.

You guys don't know good eatin' till you've been to the market. Bassett's is actually frozen flavored butter with a little air mixed in. And those PA Dutch girls at the breakfast counter actually are mind readers. Have your order in front of you before you even sit down.

Best scrapple in the world right there.

mmmmmm scraaaaapple.

PA Dutch girls?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the NYC ASS Conference:

Yes!! We are on for tonight. Just spoke to the Manager at Abigael's. They are ready for us (Heh, Heh, that's what they think :wink2: ). All of the "hosts" I have thusfar spoken to, (Pile, Torah Man and The End) will be there. Snow?? Just adds a little spice to the proceedings!

Regarding my spindly legs. Yes, I have spindly legs. I'm a mouse for Gosh Sakes! We are known for our spindly legs! If they were short and stubby my sack would scrape! [Rant Off]

Right Doc, here it is:

Please join Mousey Dung, Richmtn, Piledriver, Torah Man, and all the way from the wilds of western Pennsylvania, The End for the first ever Stoolie Party! (More formally, The NYC Chapter of the American Society of Shortsellers (ASS) Networking Convention).

When:

Turdsday, March 6th

Where:

Abigael's On Broadway

1407 Broadway, between 38th and 39th Streets

(west side of Broadway)

New York City

Time:

6:00 p.m-??

All the beer, liquor, softdrinks and food you can afford!

Just ask the Maitre'd where the Stoolies are.

Hey Doc,

What is scrapple anyway? I had some in Delaware once. When I asked what it was, everyone just giggled.

What is Scrapple?

Revered across the vast and rugged plains of Pennsylvania as "Much More'n Just Parts!," Scrapple sits atop all others in the pantheon of breakfast meats composed primarily of the unmentionable.

divine.jpg

SOURCE: ChickenHead.com

You NY area stoolies, don't forget the NYCASS meeting tonight. Mousey- Give them the details!

Yo- Tig! Homey! Doc is thinking of having a stoolie brunch at the Reading Terminal Market. We'll start with a Scapple and sausage breakfast at the Dutch kitchen,  then cheesesteaks wid onions from Oliveiri  for lunch, and Bassets ice cream for dessert.

You guys don't know good eatin' till you've been to the market. Bassett's is actually frozen flavored butter with a little air mixed in.  And those PA Dutch girls at the breakfast counter actually are mind readers. Have your order in front of you before you even sit down.  

Best scrapple in the world right there.

mmmmmm scraaaaapple.

Doc,

Cheeseseak wit......mmmmm, gurgle, gurgle, ahhhhhhhhh........

drool.gif

Archived