B4 the Bell Weak-End Edition

Guest yobob1

It occurs to me...it's been obvious that we have a plan to attack Iran in the near future...and it may be that the outing of Alleged spy Larry Johnson is an attempt by some insider to stop an invasion of Iran. Obviously with this many questions being raised about intelligence gathering and potential intelligence manipulation, attacking Iran now would be an exceptionally tough "sell". The neocons obviously have enemies within CIA and FBI, and this leak may be designed to stop something before it gets started.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It occurs to me...it's been obvious that we have a plan to attack Iran in the near future...and it may be that the outing of Alleged spy Larry Johnson is an attempt by some insider to stop an invasion of Iran. Obviously with this many questions being raised about intelligence gathering and potential intelligence manipulation, attacking Iran now would be an exceptionally tough "sell". The neocons obviously have enemies within CIA and FBI, and this leak may be designed to stop something before it gets started.

Iraq's ambassador to the US was on TV (sorry, can't remember the channel) beating war drums against Iran. Said the Allawi is taking a hard stand. Sounds like it will all be a setup. Wouldn't be a bit surprised to see us start another Iraq/Iran war since we don't have the troops needed. Of course, we will supply them with all the air support and tanks etc needed. Sound familiar?

Guest yobob1
It occurs to me...it's been obvious that we have a plan to attack Iran in the near future...and it may be that the outing of Alleged spy Larry Johnson is an attempt by some insider to stop an invasion of Iran.  Obviously with this many questions being raised about intelligence gathering and potential intelligence manipulation, attacking Iran now would be an exceptionally tough "sell".  The neocons obviously have enemies within CIA and FBI, and this leak may be designed to stop something before it gets started.

Iraq's ambassador to the US was on TV (sorry, can't remember the channel) beating war drums against Iran. Said the Allawi is taking a hard stand. Sounds like it will all be a setup. Wouldn't be a bit surprised to see us start another Iraq/Iran war since we don't have the troops needed. Of course, we will supply them with all the air support and tanks etc needed. Sound familiar?

I wonder if we'll do like last time Iraq and Iran went to war. I'm quite sure we still have plenty of chemical and biological agents we could supply them and heck if they buy a baker's dozen we'll throw in a low yield nuke. Hopefully this time they'll remember to lose the receipts.

Personally I'm about ready to declare war on the neocons. They should all be swimmin with the fishes, though I'm sure the fishes would be pissed at the pollution.

It occurs to me...it's been obvious that we have a plan to attack Iran in the near future...and it may be that the outing of Alleged spy Larry Johnson is an attempt by some insider to stop an invasion of Iran.? Obviously with this many questions being raised about intelligence gathering and potential intelligence manipulation, attacking Iran now would be an exceptionally tough "sell".? The neocons obviously have enemies within CIA and FBI, and this leak may be designed to stop something before it gets started.

Wow, now that would be machiavellian....... incite an Iraqi/Iran war so as to rally the Iraqis to the American side. I wonder whose side Sistani and Sadr would be on, likely the Iranian Shia side. Only problems is they are tribal not nationalist.

The primary benefit of all these plots and sub-plots is that I am now satisfied that this has not been a conscious plot by persons or nations un-named. No one could possibly come up with so screwed up a plot, nor figured ahead of time how wrong headed we could be. I'm comforted by the thought that this is completely and totally the work of our own stupidity.

That is not to say there hasn't been an organized effort to betray us to the interests of the Neocons or New Worlders or whoever, its just that as they conceived it, it couldn't possible have been this!

Takachi:

I regret to inform you that we are exactly on plan. Chaos has always been the goal. Stability and multilateralism would have resulted in sharing the oil. remember the goal.

If you want to control the oil under the ground in both Iraq and Iran, you need to make the unruly inhabitants above it disappear. Iran has nukes (purportedly), and is threatening to use them on Americans who happen to be in Iraq. If you're not familiar with the concept of "false flag operations" do a google search and then use a little imigination and I'm sure you can think up some scenarios whereby a chem, bio, or nuclear happenstance could be triggered, apparently by one country vs. the other. That might serve to explain why we haven't spent a dime on improving their infrastructure, eh?

This world domination business can get a little messy.

Chilling when you consider that NO live shots of the first plane were ever aired:

speakers up:

http://911blimp.net/aud_BushImplicatesBush.shtml

A couple of weeks ago I remember suggesting the same about the mysterious case of the first plane hit being seen by prez on tv.That's prolly why he sat in the class for so long after the second plane hit looking so strange(Fahrenheit 911).

He was prolly thinking oh shit why did I have to go and say that I'd seen the first plane hit on tv.Or mebbee he thinks just like every ordinary Joe,if I've seen it on tv then so has half the world.By implication, therefore, someone had set up a camera in advance at the correct location for prez eyes only and forgot to tell him that what he saw was for a very select few.Shssssh-George.Don't tell anyone you just saw this--that was the part they forgot to tell him!

A person has an income of some sort...

Their current income is mostly previously created out of thin air debt...

Where does prevously created out of thin air debt come from?

A person uses their current income which is mostly previously created out of thin air debt as backing for a request to a commercial bank to create new debt out of thin air...Which is future income.

So where does previously created out of thin air debt come from? the Future...

A person's current income is mostly previously created out of thin air debt...from the future...

What happens when there is a reduction in the consumption of future income?

The current income will shrink when the future income which is reduced or non existant shows up...

post-1-1079732797.gif

The compound interest equation...the Key equation or foundation of the monetary/ economic system and as far as I can tell for about 600 years...

The inputs into the above equation must be non negative and greater then previous inputs or the system will destablize then collapse then implode...

The equation is the key to the system...so when did you recieve your formal education in it? You don't think it is the Key? logic dictates that it is...any other belief is delusional...

all the other equations must be manipulated and bent to satisfy the input requirements of the above equation...

The ultimate product of the above equation is debt inflation by the required amount...

What is the required amount? Not too much and not to little...untill of course you approach maximum potential...The finite limits of inflation...

every other equation energy, food, raw materials, population growth, human phychology, education, etc...have finite limits and share symbiotic relationships with the other equations and ultimately all share a symbiotic relationship with the compound interest equation...The compound interest equation dictates how much the other equations need to be manipulated and bent to satisfy it's requirments...

The compound interest equation is the King/supreme ruler of all the other equations...

Can a King force you to bow? Can a King force you to pay tribute? Can a King kill you? Can you refuse the commands of the King? Or a supreme ruler?

But the compound interest equation can't think...No but a supreme ruler can...

The supreme rulers of all on the surface of the Earth demand that the required inputs needed by the compound interest equation must be obtained at all costs...since that is the supreme rulers primary source of POWER...

The boolean logical statement "Are the enslaved masses ignorant of the nature of the compound interest equation = true"...

...Must be maintained with the power derived from the equation to sustain the power derived from the equation...AT ALL COSTS.

Where did the equation come from? It is a completly artifical construct...By those who believe that the needs of the few or one outweigh the needs of the many...

Such as Kings and supreme rulers have been observed to believe...

What is the purpose? to achieve ABSOLUTE POWER OVER ALL ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH AND MAINTAIN IT FOREVER AT ALL COSTS.

If a reduction of the population of the Planet Earth is required to satisfy the King then that's the way it is going to be...

Mark is the only one here that does not use the word investor to describe what he is...He tells the truth...He's a Riverboater, a gambler...There is no such thing as investment...Logic dictates that investment is not what is taking place...

Just because You don't actively drop to your knees at the feet of a monarch does not mean you that you have no supreme ruler...

The current system exists because Kings and Queens allowed them to exist...It is only your worship of them that allows them to exist...

They are completely artificial constructs to sustain the sucking of power from you to them so that absolute power over all on the face of the Earth can be maintained forever...

The illusion I spoke of before where you are trying to get back something you lost but did not have in the first place is freedom from the most worshipful master...

You never had it...You only think you do or did...

It was "all over" 100's of years ago...It is just now that you are becomeing aware of it since there are finite limits to absolute power and the maintence of it...

Truth is not an artifical...It is the only supreme ruler of the Universe...It is infinite and indestructible...Truth, due to the paradoxical nature of the Universe as a logical construct of infinite finiteness is the only Absolute power...

Lies which are finite and fragile are not Absolute...

Lies have a finite lifespan...

Those who derive power from lies to fight truth are doomed to self destruction...

The illusion that is crumbling that you have become aware of has reached it's finite limit...

ABSOLUTE POWER OVER ALL ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH AND MAINTAIN IT FOREVER AT ALL COSTS. can not be accomplished with lies...

Truth is the only Power over all on the surface of the Earth...

Truth can not be defeated...The illusion that is crumbling is a manifestation of this...the self destruction of lies used to aquire ABSOLUTE POWER OVER ALL ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH AND MAINTAIN IT FOREVER AT ALL COSTS.

Truth does not need to be maintained...Truth is infinite and indestructible...

Only lies require empowerment to be sustained...

Truth does not need to be believed for it to exist...Truth is not something you dream up...Truth is not constructed...

Only Lies need to believed for them to exist...Lies need to be dreamed up....Lies need to be constructed...

For what purpose? TO AQUIRE ABSOLUTE POWER OVER ALL ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH AND MAINTAIN IT FOREVER AT ALL COSTS.

end of story...Is that what you were taught in the Supreme Rulers sanctioned educational institutions?

Nope...

The purpose of the Homeland security government in waiting is to deal with all those who try to resist the fate which the compound interest equation dictates they must accept at all costs to maintain absolute power over all on the surface of the Earth...

Welcome to the real world.

Chilling when you consider that NO live shots of the first plane were ever aired:

speakers up:

http://911blimp.net/aud_BushImplicatesBush.shtml

A couple of weeks ago I remember suggesting the same about the mysterious case of the first plane hit being seen by prez on tv.That's prolly why he sat in the class for so long after the second plane hit looking so strange(Fahrenheit 911).

He was prolly thinking oh shit why did I have to go and say that I'd seen the first plane hit on tv.Or mebbee he thinks just like every ordinary Joe,if I've seen it on tv then so has half the world.By implication, therefore, someone had set up a camera in advance at the correct location for prez eyes only and forgot to tell him that what he saw was for a very select few.Shssssh-George.Don't tell anyone you just saw this--that was the part they forgot to tell him!

I think he understood intellectually that he was not supposed to mention it, but listening to that audio, I hear the distinct inflections of a shaken and guilty conscience spewing forth in advance of clear thought. He flat-out screwed up when he said "I saw it on TV"...and you could hear him stumble to recover and attempt to explain how/where that could have been possible. He said he saw it at the school, but he wasn't at the school when it happened. I want to know where he was and who was with him when he "watched it on TV"

do a google search for "saw the first plane" and see what you get.

Somehow, our President was the only person who witnessed it "on TV...live"

The ramifications of this, if true, mean quite literally that "nothing is as it appears"

I also want to know why Ari Fleisher went away, and what he's up to these days.

Takachi:

I regret to inform you that we are exactly on plan. Chaos has always been the goal. Stability and multilateralism would have resulted in sharing the oil. remember the goal.

If you want to control the oil under the ground in both Iraq and Iran, you need to make the unruly inhabitants above it disappear. Iran has nukes (purportedly), and is threatening to use them on Americans who happen to be in Iraq. If you're not familiar with the concept of "false flag operations" do a google search and then use a little imigination and I'm sure you can think up some scenarios whereby a chem, bio, or nuclear happenstance could be triggered, apparently by one country vs. the other. That might serve to explain why we haven't spent a dime on improving their infrastructure, eh?

This world domination business can get a little messy.

Should have seen this coming with the bushman's recent approval of arms sales to Iraq and another request for an additional $10 billion for rebuilding funds. Probably break down like 1 billion to Allawi for political payoffs, 1 billion for private contractor death squad armies, 1 billion for our friends at Hallibuton, 2 billion to refund 990N account, and 5 billion for arms to attack Iran.

It occurs to me...it's been obvious that we have a plan to attack Iran in the near future...and it may be that the outing of Alleged spy Larry Johnson is an attempt by some insider to stop an invasion of Iran.  Obviously with this many questions being raised about intelligence gathering and potential intelligence manipulation, attacking Iran now would be an exceptionally tough "sell".  The neocons obviously have enemies within CIA and FBI, and this leak may be designed to stop something before it gets started.

I wonder if we'll do like last time Iraq and Iran went to war. I'm quite sure we still have plenty of chemical and biological agents we could supply them and heck if they buy a baker's dozen we'll throw in a low yield nuke. Hopefully this time they'll remember to lose the receipts.

Personally I'm about ready to declare war on the neocons. They should all be swimmin with the fishes, though I'm sure the fishes would be pissed at the pollution.

yobob1, if we start a war with Iran, I think that I may just go berzerk!

I can't take much more of this neocon nonsense.

After 911, George Tenet tells us that the response to his advice that there are over 60 countries out there with terrorists, GWB remarked: ''Then we'll take them out one by one." (See Bob Woodward's book.)

Such a remark reflects pure arrogance, pure bravado and a failure to understand

that the US does NOT have the capacity to take on the whole world in a war.

There are one or two other countries who will not stand still and watch us try.

The end resulting conflict will be devastating loss of life and property across the world.

When did we become an aggressor nation instead of one that offers help and sets

a peaceful leadership example to other nations and helps them with their problems?

As I say this, I ask myself if I have wrongly interpreted what we are as a nation?

Is the beautiful America that exists in my mind only an illusion? Have I been so

brainwashed, along with the rest of the Sheeple, into thinking that our nation is

something that it really is not? Or are there others out there trying to destroy

the dream that we hold? As an old Viet Nam Protester, I knew something was

going wrong then, it wasn't corrected, and its still going wrong now.

People from far back in the Vietnam era that pushed for that war have still

managed to keep their power in current administrations. Eisenhower warned us

of the military/industrial complex and we didn't listen. For years, I worked for the

intentions of those groups without even realizing what was going on. Each time I

asked about things like "who owns whom" amongst our contractors, I was silenced.

I don't know the best way to vote in this election. The Dems will enable a clean-out

of the current top dogs, but who will they be replaced with? and what will they do?

I sympathize with Rep. Ron Paul, but a write in vote will not succeed.

Same too of the Libertarian and Green Parties. There is just not enough strength

there to bring about a big change.

I remember the days when there was "a communist hiding under every table."

The McCarthy era should remind every one of how wrong we can be.

Now, we fear "a terrorist under every table." What's with this? Terrorism is a

Strategy, not a national thrust of some nation. Our current leaders are still looking

for Communists, i.e., terrorists which are nation supported. But the latter is not nation oriented. Yet we go forth and want to wipe out nations. Why are these peoples around the world so upset over their circumstances that they are willing to die for a cause? When do we start to listen to them and try to figure out how to resolve their problems?

I just watched a program on the huge refugee camp in Sudan. Massive numbers of people with almost no hope beyond survival. Hunger is rampant, mothers have

no milk for their babies. Death is ever present. They are black. They are under educated. But why is their life less important than mine?

Has anyone else noticed how many parts of the world are at war, in conflict, of people screaming out for basics like food, shelter, clean water, and a chance to survive, have an income, and raise their children in peace?

Most of this, IMHO, is not about politics, power, but a failure to understand human needs.

I had milk for my babies. But the day that I think that my life is more important than the Sudanese Mother without milk to feed her baby, then something is wrong with me. Compassion is the quality that is missing in this whole story as well as empathy.

Walking in the shoes of another reminds us that "there by the grace of God, go I."

So what the hell are we gonna do about all this mess? Planet Earth needs us.

Sherlock/Mother Earth

Archived