B4 The Bell Moonday September 20

Hiding Bear

Thanks for pointing that out...but I guess the reality is that when you are in and unwinnable war (we are) - regardless of who is at fault for putting you in a no-win situation...when faced with the reality of a dwindling supply of cannon-fodder (soldiers), there is little choice but to go get more. The Republicans are surely loving the fact that the democrats will be the ones taking the heat for floating the concept of the draft...it's all part of the Cheney Oil Plan. The military exists to support the plan.

agree.

I am just wondering when people are going to figure out that there is no difference between democrats and republicans. We will continue to be screwed

until the rules change so a viable third party is available.

I mean Nader off the ballot in california because some liberal judge thinks he will steal Kerry votes and give bush the state. I feel like I am in El Salvador or something

no i a not a Nadarite

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMC-Sierra Cuts 3Q Revenue Outlook

Monday September 20, 8:34 am ET 

PMC-Sierra Cuts Third-Quarter Revenue Outlook to $71 Million to $73 Million

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) -- Chip maker PMC-Sierra Inc. cut its third-quarter revenue outlook on Monday, citing reduced deployment of digital subscriber line equipment by Asian service providers in the second half of 2004.

The company said Monday that it now expects to post revenue of $71 million to $73 million for the third quarter, below a previous target of $86 million to $92 million. anal cysts surveyed by Thomson First Call put the company's revenue at $89.2 million for the quarter.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/040920/pmc_sierra_outlook_1.html

I think we should all be aware that bombing or invading Iran will constitute WWIII. A universal draft will create a civil war. Neither of these events will enrich our lives or our wallets.

When you see the defiant Iranian spokesperson on the news today proclaiming that they reserve the right to enrich uranium any time they choose...thumbing their nose at both the US and the UN...you can clearly see that this policy and these actions precisely mirror those of Saddam. We owned Saddam, we wanted him to say the things he did...and the same is true in the case of Iran. It requires some pretty contrary thinking to assume that there are those in positions of Iranian leadership who are working on our behalf to provoke our attack...but when nothing else makes any sense, that's where my assumptions go to.

This is an identical replay of the lead up to the invasion of Iraq...just change the Q to an N...and get ready for the flashbacks.

As for the markets...this morning's action was the perfectly orchestrated bear trap...ramp oil and crush the indexes...suck in the shorts...then crush oil and ramp the indexes.

Too easy.

Archived