B4 the Bell, Humpday Sept. 1, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think this is all some kind of joke...

Two freaking years I waded into to this cesspool of hypocracy...Then get casually offed by reality deniers...who claim that reality is their middle name...That they are the superior ones...The defenders of truth and the killers of lies...

Point out the lies I have told...and I'll accept being killed.

You said I was warned and then banned...I was not warned at all.

TE, the web tends to become an abode for all sorts of whacky consiracy theories and history revisionists. We've had a good sampling of some of that on our threads here. There are some reasonable questions in regard to 9-11, but much of what has been posted here are Rube Goldberg contraptions, trying to wed multiple lineages of conspiracy theories and prejudices together.

One other point. I don't regard any one here as being real. Until you acutually meet them (or at least speak to them offline), they are just avatars. That's all. Avatars are easy to hide behind.

Tanks for the plates. Stick around. I think you tend to go in spurts where you spend too much time here and that isn't healthy. Moderation.

Brian,

I normally try to keep quite as my political veiws differ from most of the Stool. But, Hyper/Miranda is out of line and offensive to many. I like to read his messages as there is truth in them. BUT, he also is a bore and his superiority over us unwashed masses has became tedious and repeatative.

" Can't we all just get along?"

Gentlemen - It was a rotten day for bears and a rotten night for all of us who want these guys out of power. Can we please just write tonight's thread off to venting, get some sleep and apologize in the morning. I ask you to please not break up the group by unnecessary bad humor. We have much to share.

I thought today was ambiguous. Some tops take a while. Patience.

Gentlemen - It was a rotten day for bears and a rotten night for all of us who want these guys out of power. Can we please just write tonight's thread off to venting, get some sleep and apologize in the morning. I ask you to please not break up the group by unnecessary bad humor. We have much to share.

Word.

You think this is all some kind of joke...

Two freaking years I waded into to this cesspool of hypocracy...Then get casually offed by reality deniers...who claim that reality is their middle name...That they are the superior ones...The defenders of truth and the killers of lies...

Point out the lies I have told...and I'll accept being killed.

You said I was warned and then banned...I was not warned at all.

Wait one damn second with that shit. You have and always will have supporters,. ( people who recognize the dilema we are in). You are helpfull but, not the be all and end all.

Fine, we will all be picking berries for sustanance. We get it.

Archived