December 17, 1903

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloomberg-Japan Will Seek $372 Billion More to Weaken Yen

``The government needs to send a clear signal it can keep selling yen, no matter how much is needed''

Unlimited yen to buy an unlimited quantity of US$. Japan, which already inflated its monetary base in excess of the Fed?s, is willing to create of even more fiat money (40 trillion yen/$372 billion). Party on inflation.

post-3-1071663845_thumb.jpg

Gold Marches On

End In Sight?

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Get all the latest top headlines in one place FAST!

The Wall Street Urinal. Click the link in the left column, or top right, or bottom center of the page.

Looking for your thumbnail charts? You'll also find the Market Stats and Kitco thumbnail charts link in the left column, or top right, or bottom center of the page.

This links will open fast loading custom pages. You can toggle the page back and forth between news headlines and the market stats, for fast fast fast releif, from heartburn acid indigestion, loose stools, and messy oily discharge. The Wall Street Urinal and market stats pages! Open yours RIGHT NOW!

Wall Street Urinal

Market Stats and

Thumbnail Charts

I'm tryin' ta think, but nothin' happens . . . :blink:

Market Rally Still Has Legs

"This was a year of superfast growth in supercrappy companies," said Robert Smith, manager of the T. Rowe Price Growth Stock fund. "For 2004, expect a more normal market in a very strong economy -- think of a return in the 8% to 10%-12% range. The risk is more likely the fear of inflation and higher interest rates than earnings."

I do know that FedEx announced a few months ago, that they were raising rates, however I'm unsure if those price hikes have been put to work.

FedEx Quarterly Net Profit Off on Charges

The Memphis, Tennessee, transport group said fiscal second-quarter net profit, including charges for staff restructuring, was $91 million, or 30 cents a share, down from $245 million, or 81 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter

The Richmond, Virginia-based retailer, which faces increasing competition in the $100 billion consumer electronics retailing sector, reported a loss of $24.1 million, or 12 cents a share, compared with a loss of $26.1 million, or 13 cents a share, a year ago.

anal cysts had expected, on average, a loss of 7 cents a share, according to Reuters Research, a unit of Reuters Group Plc.

Circuit City Posts Loss

I added to my 2nd biggest position @ $13.80 yesterday.

Low on 12.11 was $13.84 on volume of 850,000 shares.

Low yesterday was $13.74 on volume of 630,000 shares.

MDG traded under the previous swing low on 25% lighter volume.

The selling pressure has dried up. The risk at this point is to the upside.

post-3-1071668460_thumb.jpg

1070 SPX looks to be key level now.

I am ..eh..umm...long at that level, with stop there. If we take out 1075 upside, bears could be in fur a ride that could get extremely uncomfortable.

Uncle Buck scraping along the floor here..if it gives way, we could very well see the final parabolic move down fur 6 to 7 days, in conjunction with the 13 day cycle.

1070 SPX looks to be key level now.

I am ..eh..umm...long at that level, with stop there. If we take out 1075 upside, bears could be in fur a ride that could get extremely uncomfortable.

Uncle Buck scraping along the floor here..if it gives way, we could very well see the final parabolic move down fur 6 to 7 days, in conjunction with the 13 day cycle.

Thanks, K. Very much appreciate your input while I struggle to get my bearings.

Archived