B4 The Bell, Frieday June 4

Gonna start the weak- end thread with some Gallows pole by Zep.

Hey Edge, Have you ever seen or heard of Dread Zeppelin ? They do reggea versions of Led Zeppelin with a singer who looks like Elvis.

One of the funniest bands I've ever seen. Music is excellent where Robert Plant is a fan. They do an excellent version of "Immigrant song".

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Edge, Have you ever seen or heard of Dread Zeppelin ? They do reggea versions of Led Zeppelin with a singer who looks like Elvis.

One of the funniest bands I've ever seen. Music is excellent where Robert Plant is a fan. They do an excellent version of "Immigrant song".

Edge? Is that my new nick name. I like it. B) I feel like when I trade I am on the edge of a cliff every time.

Edge? Is that my new nick name. I like it. B) I feel like when I trade I am on the edge of a cliff every time.

End - T'was a musical freudian slip. Must have thinking U2.

Full court Bush Campaign media blitz.

Cheney Interview tonight with Kudlow was scheduled to coincide with this day and these jobs numbers. This interview is ABOUT JOBS AND THE ECONOMY.

These jobs numbers are a total lie. They are created from thin air to match targets that are set by Greenspan to engineer the required recovery...on schedule. That this endeavor happens to dovetail nicely with the needs of the Bush administration is a happy coincidence.

Don't you just wonder where the people are on the inside who know how this is all being done? Are they all going to remain silent? Are they all fans of Bush?

If they are willing to lie about WMD to go to war, do you really think they'd be any less willing to compel the FED and the rest of the economics team to lie about jobs growth...in order to create jobs growth...and get Bush re-elected?

Home construction is manufacturing?

Full court Bush Campaign media blitz.

Cheney Interview tonight with Kudlow was scheduled to coincide with this day and these jobs numbers. This interview is ABOUT JOBS AND THE ECONOMY.

These jobs numbers are a total lie. They are created from thin air to match targets that are set by Greenspan to engineer the required recovery...on schedule. That this endeavor happens to dovetail nicely with the needs of the Bush administration is a happy coincidence.

Don't you just wonder where the people are on the inside who know how this is all being done? Are they all going to remain silent? Are they all fans of Bush?

If they are willing to lie about WMD to go to war, do you really think they'd be any less willing to compel the FED and the rest of the economics team to lie about jobs growth...in order to create jobs growth...and get Bush re-elected?

Home construction is manufacturing?

The hardcore bushman fanatics believe that the end justifies the means. In their own twisted minds, minds twisted by the propagandists, they are patriots defending America from evil-doing leftists. Telling a few lies is nothing. You give them a little more power, and they will be supporting burning the Constitution in the best interests of the country.

Brewery battles continue.........

Coors (NYSE: RKY) goes European, beer's real story is playing itself out in the world's largest market -- China.

rivalry between beer's top dog, Anheuser-Busch (NYSE: BUD), and No. 2, SABMiller, is building to a fever pitch

:o

Nothing will conquor the all mights carbo-lite Ghengiz Kong,brunette champion of the breakfast tables of the Mandinarate--a beer that makes orange juice a worthless challenger.

Early in the morning--a real he man in china firing up his boiler in order to charge into a %9.5 per annum growing economy doesn't hesitate to grab a Kong in one hand and a Bratwurst in the other--the cry of the ironworkers all over Guandung --

"When in doubt I cant go wrong;

give me what i need and crave;

and i dont mean a Burma Shave,

When in doubt I cant be wrong

if hands are filled

with Juicy Brat and Ghengiz Kong

beardrech :ph34r: :cry: Thus far over six hundred thousand million billion of these sold this year alone--Like a poke in the eye eh McDonald????

Archived