Bears Long Weakend

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have the original govt web site source? I tried to find it but could not. I find the info interesting, but potentially flawed in presentation and thus would like to see original data.

BTW, I think ROW is short hand for "other unclassified debt" and has nothing to do with foreigners.

What I would like to see, via a link to the original source, is definitions for those with the greatest rate of change (ROC) and see, with those definitions, if there are info composites by sourcing original data (poor or as good as they may be). In the big picture, largely its a leverage issue everywhere from what I can see; and not helped by .01 percent interest, which is definitely creditor walk away territory from supporting idiots and fools, although at the same time, all the fools and idiots are part of are shared economic landscape. :angry2:

Denninger has referred to this chart in some of his previous writing. It shows gdp growth against increasing rate of growth of debt' Basically at some point interest payments increase to match income at which time the game is over. Obviously it can end before that point.

I think the data originally came from the St. Louis Fed :unsure:

Generals Lead Army of Deserters – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Sunday, October 4, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The 6 month cycle indicators for the broad market averages have yet to turn. This suggests that the generals are leading an army which has largely deserted them. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived