B4 The Bell Tuezelday September 21

Hiding Bear

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orvack - I agree with you about copper.

It has been in a long corrective wave since the beginning of the year - see weekly chart below.

Looks ready to break out upwards.

Something close to at least 158 very possible.? That's about $6000 per contract from today.

That what I see in the copper stocks. Getting ready to get in.

As for futures, that account is loaded with silver options...

Ex. : Amerigo (ARG.to)

Out of a nice cup, retracement to the support :

tech and miners love a lower dollar-maybe thats what this little tech rally is all about?

[tech and miners love a lower dollar-maybe thats what this little tech rally is all about?

I don't know if you read the article I posted about the absolute mess the transportation of goods from China is. There is major inflation in the cost of doing business. There was a good editorial in yesterday's Globe called the Pension Trap. Once companies start the Chaper 11 game to get rid of their pension obligations, it starts a domino effect. The Economist has an article on the mess the airline industry is in. I believe Copper is saying hyperinflation is on the way.

Gap up in IRX this AM gets us close enough to 1.75..suggesting rate hike very possible/likely..

Tanks for stopping in. ;)

I know this won't matter to TA folks too much, but the Fed took back $4B in repos -which is basically a signal (albeit subtle) that they are tightening. As Mark in MTM says, tommorrow comes the reconstitution repo blast - but it may not help the market.

Welcome back Sleddy! and others who returned. :)

Silver is still stuck in a range but is very close to an upside breakout.

Still bullish on NG issues, but would re-evaluate quickly if Doc and B4 say momentum is gathering to the downside for the general market.

Archived