Drip Drip Drip

Reamtors out of conmission

Orange County ream estate agents income was down about 42 percent from 2005.

Forty-five percent of all agents affiliated with an active Orange County ream estate office had no income last year. :o

"The industry as a whole is definitely taking a gigantic haircut in conmissions," said Steven Thomas, president of REAMAX Ream Estate Services of Aliso Viejo.

654790[/snapback]

This is a disgrace. Reamtors and Mortgouge brokers are vital and useful members of society, and their incomes should be protected by statute.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a disgrace. Reamtors and Mrotgouge borkers are vital and useful members of society, and their incomes should be protected by statute.

654794[/snapback]

yeah, they should be protected to zero

we got almost half a million borkers in CA all runnin' around tryin' ta bork somebody

how many are really needed?

none

they've been completey replaced by computers now, they just haven't figured that out yet

think how much U.S. productivity would increase if all them borkers found actual useful productive jobs

like lawn mowin' and berry pickin'

Housing slump may last longer than most predict

"I believe that this mess may not play itself out until 2011. That's several years further out than most housing prognosticators suggest, but I think the inventory of unsold houses is greater than anybody says -- or knows -- because there are several layers of unsold houses that are not even on the market yet. One layer is comprised of the group of would-be sellers who haven't put their homes up for sale because they know nothing is moving. Another is made up of investors, whose houses are sitting empty or are rented. These guys want to get out, too, but they can't sell, so they are making the best of a bad situation. Then there is another group which I'll call future foreclosures, or soon-to-be lender-owned properties. The huge number of unsold houses will have to be sold off."

yeah, they should be protected to zero

we got almost half a million borkers in CA all runnin' around tryin' ta bork somebody

how many are really needed?

none

they've been completey replaced by computers now, they just haven't figured that out yet

think how much U.S. productivity would increase if all them borkers found actual useful productive jobs

like lawn mowin' and berry pickin'

654795[/snapback]

While we're at it, I wonder too what the value of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of traders, brokers, anal cysts, managers, back room staffers employed by the banks, primary brokers, hedge funds, mutual funds and other assorted financial industry bullshit merchants is to society.

Actually I don't wonder, it's zero too.

My bad - Mozillo's hundreds of millions, and the golden parachutes awarded to abject failures of all the Pigmen companies indicate that they are of indispensible value, and are men of such utter genius that they are worth barely comprehensible amounts of money to society.

While we're at it, I wonder too what the value of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of traitors, borkers, analcysts, manglers, back room stuffers employed by the banksters, primary borkers, hedge frauds, mutual frauds and other aSSorted finangler industry bullshit merchants is to society.

Actually I don't wonder, it's zero too.

My bad - Mozillo's hundreds of millions, and the golden parachutes awarded to abject failures of all the Pigmen companies indicate that they are of indispensible value, and are men of such utter genius that they are worth barely comprehensible amounts of money to society.

654798[/snapback]

all his millions won't help him when Bubba gits the urge around midnight one Saturday night and he's hankerin' fer sum funnin'

post-2457-1206743402.png

Obama and Clinton tout Volcker

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...gT2w&refer=home

Clinton also touted Greenspan, bad girl, bad.

"Clinton, in response to a question, defended former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, whom she has said she would tap for advice. Critics say the Fed's monetary and regulatory policies under Greenspan contributed to the current crisis."

Obama and Clinton tout Volcker

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...gT2w&refer=home

Clinton also touted Greenspan, bad girl, bad.

"Clinton, in response to a question, defended former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, whom she has said she would tap for advice. Critics say the Fed's monetary and regulatory policies under Greenspan contributed to the current crisis."

654800[/snapback]

President Hillary won't be able to tap Sir Greenspan for advice because he'll be spending all his time enjoying his reamtirement with his lovely bride Andrea Mitchell.

post-2457-1206745621.jpg

"but that can't happen to house prices!"

oh no? think again girlfriend; it will be much worse with house prices because the monthly carrying costs are devastating, all vacated walkaway crapboxes must be liquidated immediately at any price to any available bagholder

10% on the dollar folks, just like Templeton warned

the homoaners are not taking the hit, they're just walking away laughing, after squatting for less cost than rent for 3 years on their 1% teasers, and than another year for free until evicted

the banks are the ones crapping their pants

that's why there's really no homoaner bailout needed, only a bank bailout

if the FED is a quasi government agency then the majority will demand they open the flood gates

654780[/snapback]

That maybe the reason Ben has made such an effort to give the public the image that he is creating large quantities of new money. As he says his job is maintaining EXPECTATIONS.

Thanks to Doc for doing the work necessary to see what is under the walnut shells. :lol:

str_18.jpg

Housing Panic :lol:

How many times do Lawrence Yun and Catherine "rolodex of realtors" Reagor call bottom until we tar and feather them and put them out in the town square for all to mock?

Well, what would you expect from a couple of screwed homedebtors who are more interested in stopping the freefall in the price of their own homes than telling the American people the truth?

Boats

Cars

Hookers

Cocaine

Granite Countertops

And one hell of a spending binge these past few years. Free money! Free money! Oh, crap, you mean it has to be paid back? But that's not fair - my home value has plummeted. OK, screw it, you can have the damn house. Here. Take the keys.

if the FED is a quasi government agency then the majority will demand they open the flood gates

nope, opinion polls say most against bail outs for wall street or liar loans. One poll ran 8 to 1 against bail out.

654803[/snapback]

By the majority, 'tater probably meant the people who count, not just us plebeians.

Archived