Volatility Central. Wait Until Next Week...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jickiss is back!

and

first, the following chart, which, (just the Facts, 'mam) is posted so that the Question in re da HUI, is it trying to Grab Here???,

can be addressed in terms of divergences and RSI. :blink:? :blink:

HUI, trying to Grab????????

Jickiss,

i wait all day for your one-day wonderful post, and all we get is this? <_< :P

wall street stocks (esp overvalued miners) are out, and hard commods are in. ;)

Deflation..10 yr bond traders know it...all contrary to govt lackeys trumpeting inflation..you can't make people take on more credit...and Bernake famous statement...We have what is known as a printing press..

the only reason he would say that is ..he's sees the Kondratieff Winter coming straight down the pike...

this attachment is from the TradersAlmanac and is available to public

post-1614-1114818915_thumb.jpg

jickiss is back!

and

then, next, inflation/deflation.

it is worth repeating a few realities, not to debate, but by way of open presentation, in terms not political, but in terms of, let's say, classical economics, mixed with fiat-nomics.

1. Begin with da Doolar, aka, USDX. ok, it is an index, about 1/2 Euro, the rest you know the details. This puppie is already waayyyy down. Some so-called observers are saying, using the "William Ewe-Kneel Chart Analysis Approach," that the USDX has made a Bottom, and can go up to some higher levels, let's say, for instance or by example, .9000.

your jickiss thinks this is prima facie silly, and thinks the odds are way against this.

why??? FORGET THE CHART, and imagine that you are in the Swiss Alps, and you have $1 Billion. Ewe were born rich. Ewe have had that $1 Billion for quite some time. Ewe have Advisors, and Ewe have another $2 Billion Equivalent in other currencies, art, lands, boats, etc......You are well off, kinda.

guess what? Ewe know that Ewe are getting paid a lot less on your Doolar Interest Earnings, VERSUS what it costs to buy real stuff with Doolars, like Posh Real Estate in Newport Beach, or in Florida, or Vegas, as well as EARL, which has inched up recently.....EARL for your boats.

and guess what even moreover???? Your Advisor says the the Doolar, as THEE RESERVE CURRENCY, has, well, anyway, "Its Days are Numbered." Sure, da Mericans have lots of weapons, but, WTF, so do the French and the English and the Russians, etc.....seems that all have Weapons these days. You have 12 former Seals on you boat at all times. Gotta be careful these days.

Then, you discuss, with your advisor, the Reason, which to many seems Very Hard to Understand, as to why the INTEREST RATES are so LOW on your 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,20 and 30 year US Merican bonds and notes. You have a good and smart advisor, and that advisor says the following: "Easy. The CBs in Japan and the China have been placing Billions of Doolars into their accounts at da Fed in New York. They have given da Fed the Right to Ewese these sums of Doolars to BUY ALL OF THE ISSUES OF US GOOBERMINTS ACROSS DA BOARD, WHICH HAS KEPT THE PRICES OF THESE INSTRUMENTS VERY MUCH LOWER THAN WOULD HAVE BEEN THE CASE IF THIS SEQUENCE OF EVENTS WAS NOT TAKING PLACE.

Then, you say to your Advisor, what will be the effect of this????

Your Advisor says, well, INFLATION, driven by the huge liquidity that was placed into the Global Financial System via the buys of all of these bonds, which Doc said went to the Gang of 22, but it is too complex, and forget all that, unless you want to read the web site every day, but that is MY JOB. Your Advisor then shows you some jpgs of places in Kali and Florida and Vegas that are Waayyy overvalued. And shows you an EARL chart, as well.

You say to your Advisor: Well, what will happen. What will be the value of my $1Billion, Merican? Your Advisor says, well, who knows, but it is likely that the Fed will not make the earnings on your $1 Billion 20%, as Volker did, back in the First Crisis. The Administration will not enable this. Remember, 20% inflation means that 20% rates will just keep you even. But your current rate is a mere 4% or so, weighted.

You say, well, it looks bad, what do we do about this?

Your advisor says that, to answer, First we call the Astrologer, to find out if They are going to Keep the Doolar, like that jickiss said, on Capital Stool Dot Com.

So, you place a speaker-phone call to the Astrologer. The Astrologer says, Hey, Got a Doolar??? You say, Yup! He says, flip it over. You say, ok, and you look at the back of the Doolar. The Astrologer says that there are Signs that They are Gonna Keep The Doolar right on the back of the Doolar. So you continue, since you have the Astrologer on the Phone, but what will it Be Worth, if it Obviously Pays such platry interest to me? Your Astrologer says, hey, ask your Advisor that Question. Then, the Astrologer, having read the signs, hangs up.

So, you hang up, and you ask the Advisor, now, that we know They will Keep the Doolar, what will it be worth on the USDX? Your Advisor says that it will trade at Less than .5000 before this ends...and maybe even lower. You say, well, how can we Hedge this???

Your Advisor Says that we can buy the Swissy, we can buy the Cando, and we can buy Gold.

You say, is that all we can do?

Your Advisor Says that we could use Derivatives to Hedge, but there is CounterParty Risk, and that the New Bankruptcy Laws will protect the Banks, even if one side of a Derivatives trade fails in da future, and you could lose Big Sums.

So you say, OK, you are telling me that the free and easy and happy days are drawing to an end, and we better sell the Doolars, as they are Fundamentally Weak, and we better buy Candos and Swiss and Gold.

Then, you say, Hey, what about Silver???? Should we buy some of that, as well???

And your advisor says, well, that Buffet already Bought it all. Some stuff he picked up at Wharton years ago, something about buying stuff when it is cheap, then holding on to it, as it goes up 20 or 30 times. Some old fashioned stuff from way back.

You say, Wow, guy musta been born poor or something, and he had to acutally study a bit in School, and he learned that! Wow! Cool. I forgot all that School Stuff, because who needs School when you are born rich, anyway?

Then, you look at your watch, and you say, well, Start this stuff for me, I gotta go to a Big Party. Do $50,000,000 each week, until you finish. Catch ya Later man!

regards to all,

jickiss!!!!!!

Hold Fast!

Do Not Let Them that have the muscle to "paint charts" steal from you.

Hold Fast!

Guest libertas
Hold Fast! 

Hold Fast!

"Now the followers of charts are legion; two out of every three active traders keep either a written or mental record of tops, bottoms and accumulating and distributing areas, and consequently are fooled persistently by the large operators, who "work" the chart readers and their following at every available opportunity"

One Way Pockets, The Book of Books on Wall Street Speculation.

Don Guyon

Capstone Publishing Co., 1917

Hold Fast!?

Hold Fast!

"Now the followers of charts are legion; two out of every three active traders keep either a written or mental record of tops, bottoms and accumulating and distributing areas, and consequently are fooled persistently by the large operators, who "work" the chart readers and their following at every available opportunity"

One Way Pockets, The Book of Books on Wall Street Speculation.

Don Guyon

Capstone Publishing Co., 1917

IMO, it all depends how you "read" charts.

not all TA follows the same "rules".

todays TA is not the same as that in 1917.

regardless of time (be it 1917 or 2005), alternative TA can easily conflict. so i find it hard to imagine manipulators "working" the chart, expect the fools gullible enough to believe a 60min bar "head & shoulders" chart pattern is bearish!!!

but still, better to "read" the charts than listen to the noise (Crapvision news).

jickiss is back!

and

in re: CDE, well, your jickiss thinks that it is possible to also see signs of positive divergences in the next chart.

but, again, let's be careful, for, as many, so very many, have posted here, nothing is safe unless and until the lines and the trends look "right."

at this point, this evening, whether it be CDE or NEM or GG, etc,

there are no natural buyers. your jickiss posted that it is easy to find buyer's interest in, for instance, Real Estate in Down East Maine, (kinda cold in da winter, kinda far from most everywhere that is populated, meaning from natural buyers.)

why??? Credit. There is unlimited Credit for Real Estate.

But, the miners are Geezer Stocks. And, many have been BURNED by da Boyz, that is many that have donged the miners on credit (Margin), and have been burned by the Power Shorts.....

this means that da Boyz are buying every significant dip, while the Power Shorting Game, Helped by da Funds the Buy/Own and Write Calls, Pocketing the Calls' Premiums, which they guarantee to collect for themselves by selling as Expiration Arrives as Reliably as the Sun Also Rises we still hope daily, or at least monthly....

you get the idea. Your jickiss burns with desire to DONG CDE.

watching CDE all the time. remember, the CDE MGT are Masters. Deese Boyz want the stock to go to 50, but, having done 3 secondaries in the last few years, who is to really say that they will not load the next clip and drop the price, with help, back to $2.75 or so, where they will sell more new stock, helping themselves and their buds to a Last Final Buy Point around $2.75????

Stay tuned to Radio jickiss on this one. (Meaning to Shorty's posts on CDE on M2M).

jickiss is still thinking over $10 in 2005 for CDE, as innane as that seems at this point.

CDE = the Ultimate 20 to 1.

consider well the following premise: Tanks to Mr. Wm. Ewe-Kneel, the legions have been trained to "buy momentum." Therefore, it is just a matter of time, for the miners. At GOLD $480, you are gonna see COVERING of Shorts begin. $480 gold. Coming soon to MM's Coin Guys Shoppe in Kali.

Hold Fast!

jickiss!

post-1911-1114822038_thumb.png

Got gold? No deflation possible/allowed!

From Russell tonight:

How about this for starters? For the week ended April 18, M-3, the broad money supply increased by a staggering $53.6 billion! I've never seen a figure like this before. Am I the only one reporting on the money supply? Hello out there, hey, they're flooding the system with liquidity -- again.

I really hate to disagree with Russell, but keep in mind that April tax payments for the whole economy are $500 billion.

Let's take another look at this in three weeks, I think it will look a lot different then.

----------------------------------

can you plz give a link to that $500 Billion tax payments in April?

"The Treasury has collected $130 billion in payments from individuals to settle their 2004 tax bills. "

http://wallstreetexaminer.com/index.php?itemid=797

-----------------------------------

that equates to approx $11 Billion in Apiril (ie $130B/12)

where is the extra $489 Billion in April coming from exactly?

Sorry I referred to the wrong figure and did not explain that very well. :(

Individual income tax receipts for the fiscal year to date are about $510 billion, with about $140 billion of that in April alone. That extra $10 billion (over $130) is estimated tax payments for 2005.

All tax receipts in the month of April (only) are about $260 billion.

Most of those payments didn't clear until after April 18, so the money supply should take a bigger than normal hit after that.

Got gold? No deflation possible/allowed!

From Russell tonight:

How about this for starters? For the week ended April 18, M-3, the broad money supply increased by a staggering $53.6 billion! I've never seen a figure like this before. Am I the only one reporting on the money supply? Hello out there, hey, they're flooding the system with liquidity -- again.

I really hate to disagree with Russell, but keep in mind that April tax payments for the whole economy are $500 billion.

Let's take another look at this in three weeks, I think it will look a lot different then.

----------------------------------

can you plz give a link to that $500 Billion tax payments in April?

"The Treasury has collected $130 billion in payments from individuals to settle their 2004 tax bills. "

http://wallstreetexaminer.com/index.php?itemid=797

-----------------------------------

that equates to approx $11 Billion in Apiril (ie $130B/12)

where is the extra $489 Billion in April coming from exactly?

Sorry I referred to the wrong figure and did not explain that very well. :(

Individual income tax receipts for the fiscal year to date are about $510 billion, with about $140 billion of that in April alone. That extra $10 billion (over $130) is estimated tax payments for 2005.

All tax receipts in the month of April (only) are about $260 billion.

Most of those payments didn't clear until after April 18, so the money supply should take a bigger than normal hit after that.

thx, i think i got it.... :mellow:

now, much much are those deficits again? :huh:

Archived