The Fat Actress

If I am right turkey rally will end in early December then Spoon will come down around this level. Followed by higher high and higher low, final assaults will be one continues rally.

If bears can take out 1150 for 2 days then bear market will return otherwise I just can?t see any good news till Sep-Oct 05.

Very few bears will survive before the next down leg begins.

Money from Thin air is going to back fire one day. If the system melt down then those Butt papers will be useless

post-331-1101333961.gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The Anals will be published a little later this evening. There will be no issue on Friday, unless something big happens in the market. The monetary updates normally published on Saturday will not be published, unless there are major new developments. The Long Term Outlook Updates normally published on Sunday will not be published this week, unless there is a really big move on Friday. Stoolwethers will be updated tomorrow morning.

Back to a normal schedule Monday.

Many tanks for your support!

Close: The broader averages shrugged off higher oil prices and mixed economic data to close near their highs of the session... Fittingly, virtually every sector finished stronger as investors showed little hesitation holding stocks going into the Thanksgiving holiday... Separately, positive anal cyst actions regarding airline, semiconductor and Internet stocks kept those groups in positive territory from start to finish while financial, homebuilding, transportation and materials also recorded gains...

The FDA's approval of Biogen-Idec's (BIIB 58.59 +1.16) MS drug also sparked buying interest in biotech while the pharmaceutical sector, pressured early by a Smith Barney downgrade on AstraZeneca (AZN 39.64 -0.44), inched out a gain in the closing minutes... The only laggard today was telecom service, which traded lower on the heels of UBS downgrade SBC Communications (SBC 25.34 -0.12) and BellSouth (BLS 27.08 -0.06)... Crude oil ($49.44/bbl +$0.50), per usual, proved to be another focal point... Initially, oil prices dropped following the Dept. of Energy's weekly inventory report that was highlighted by a larger than expected 1.0 mln barrel build of distillate inventories (consensus +350K)...

==============================

I'd like to also wish all the Stoolies down in Stoolville a most happy and restful Tanksgiving.

I'm planning on snapping up some compelling, mouth-watering victuals followed by moderate gains to my waistline. Will follow with a strong finish on the couch, viewing the important Football sector . . . ;)

If you notice, CBJ showed a sign of strength on the last day of September, then another time around October 20.

Both days over 2 million shares.

Then 'Da Boyz ran everyone's stops.....

Those jerks did the exact same thing on PDG, and I got shanked out at the lows and missed the whole run up.......

Not this time..........

13% gain in two days from $2.70

And the stock has clearly proven itself a 3rd time on 3 million shares........

If I wasn't already in it, I'd be buying it ASAP..............

post-184-1101335346.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The Anals will be published a little later this evening.  There will be no issue on Friday, unless something big happens in the market.  The monetary updates normally published on Saturday will not be published, unless there are major new developments.  The Long Term Outlook Updates normally published on Sunday will not be published this week, unless there is a really big move on Friday.  Stoolwethers will be updated tomorrow morning. 

Back to a normal schedule Monday.

Many tanks for your support!

Slacker :lol:

Archived