The Fat Actress

Maxxi:

As a rule, I never buy options on gold stocks, unless they have gone down 9 days in a row and have been totally shanked.........

Way too risky, I think, especially since so many can trade sideways forever........

Like SSRI and HL.? Options holders have not made a cent in a long time.

Risk/reward ratio is always better to buy at the end of a waterfall and HOLD FAST for the inevitable bounce......

:lol:? :lol:? :lol:

Thanks wndysrf!

Actually, these juniors work pretty much as options on the price of gold but without the time decay. In all honesty, if you buy these juniors now and ride them until the time when the XAU reaches 150 - 180 you don't have to worry about whether they are ever going to be profitable or grow at the pace they claim. Dreamable ounces or mineable ounces... nobody is going to care as POG closes in on $500. Every company that says they have a mine will be bought (much like the .com mania). Then as we get the climatic top and the public can't get enough of the Bemas of the world you just feed it to them. Then one plan could be to sell half of your doubles and let your free "silk shares" ride or take everything off the table. Tim Ord thinks it'll be time for a 2-year timeout when the current impulse wave finally ends in a blowoff top.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:(  :(  :(  :(

Will it be after the thanks giving dinner??

Looks like we will be invading Brussels sooner rather than later  :lol:

The World Trade Organization  cleared the way on Thursday to impose $150 million of trade sanctions on the United States, sought by the European Union

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...to_sanctions_dc

Well.....we know that the elder Bush didn't like Brocolli. Brussel Sprouts belong to same same species, as dioes cabbage--Brasica oleracea.

One thing I hate is being dragged into Michael's stores by my girlfriend, who shops endlessly for all kinds of clutter, knick knacks, and craft projects she never finishes.

Those stores are the messiest and dirtiest I've seen.

Crap everywhere, tons of junk, no inventory organization.

And loaded down with overweight Kirstie Alley - types.....

This one got smacked down pretty good today........

Even with McMansions, people are running out of space. :lol:

Archived