CRB Explosion

Most Lightning Strikes Survived

The only man to be struck by lightning seven times was park ranger Roy C Sullivan, the "human lightning conductor", of Virginia, USA. In his lightning encounters from 1942 to 1977, Roy had his hair set alight, lost his big toe nail and eyebrows, and suffered injuries to his arms, legs, chest, and stomach.

Seeking a lower risk profession, Sullivan then decided to become a full-time options trader.

:lol:

the "observation deck" from the derivatives tower's reporting 240mph winds.

"everybody to the top floor!".

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"seems beneficial" is a vague metric, one not worthy of triple ott buckshot.

you'll have to do better next time, much better.

Hi lapdog,

tell me, by what metric do you wish to describe your negative feelings towards me. And please also compare them to your feelings for HT. Don't be vague, or else your answer will "not be worthy of triple ott buckshot".

Next time read the post.

People borrow what they mistakenly think is money because that is what the system is designed to do...Debt inflation equals the American dream...

The negative effects of Debt inflation has been corrupted/converted into positive dogma...

The well documented "bad drives out the good" principle... It started in the early 60's and the bad drives out the good dynamic was officially acknowledged in 1971 when the US ran out of gold to back it's debt...

The well documented but not well understood bad drives out the good effect turns illogical into logical the longer it is perpetuated...

Example...

Once Gold was money which was used to secure debt now Debt is money used to secure Gold...

At one time a man's accomplisment was measured by the benificial results it created for the betterment of humanity, now a man's accomplishments are mostly measured by the size of his bank account or net worth...

The system itself is based on flawed logic... the pursuit of comprehension of the truth becomes contemptious ignorance of it...Understanding turns into selfishness...reason becomes animal reaction...courage turns into cowardice... freedom into tyranny...

The system is totally dependant on the corruption of truth...lies...and ignorance of that fact to function...

People consume debt created out of thin air by banks with compound interest attached because they know no better...there is no other realistic option if your goal is to be an accepted member of civilized society...It is the path of least resistance...

That the path leads to ruin and destruction is highly discounted to the point that now this is an impossible thought...Just like the 100's of times in the past 6000+ years when a debt backed by debt system collapsed...ROME is a good example of just such a collapse in scope and magnitude...

People say but ROME took 100's of years to collapse...Psssst Hint, things move much faster and people are far weaker in this day and age...

Depressions in the past people could eat a second horse or their dog to survive you can't eat an SUV...

Hyper you are deluded...Yes I suffer from the system's corruption but not to the extent you do...don't worry you will soon see it with your own eyes...you will be forced to...everyone will...there is no escape from destiny, eternal truth or the day that cold cruel reality reigns supreme...

Basically that is all that will take place fantasy will be replaced with reality...

"seems beneficial" is a vague metric, one not worthy of triple ott buckshot.

you'll have to do better next time, much better.

Hi lapdog,

tell me, by what metric do you wish to describe your negative feelings towards me. And please also compare them to your feelings for HT. Don't be vague, or else your answer will "not be worthy of triple ott buckshot".

Next time read the post.

once again, the "truths" are self-evident.

adios and enjoy your quest for pomp & circumstance.

You know, you wonder why the "lower classes" think they way they do, and then you write trash like this:

perhaps, but that doesnt strike a cord, unless they are misled to the extent that they are "encouraged to believe" that the govt can fix everything and ultimately provide. people just seem to believe they are entitled NOW to what others earned over years in the past; and i believe the POR that it aint so will extend beyond financial reckonings to something much more unsettling. "consume now and make the payments" doesnt even consider ultimately paying later.

the longer this insanity continues, the farther my thinking strays out onto the limb. radical consequences and adjustments, while perhaps not on a HT level, seem more plausible as the days pass. for example, if someone would have floated a 2-tier currency system a few years back, they would have been written off as nuts. things that are actually happening now would been ridiculed as preposterous suggestions not long ago. we are losing some sort or moral or philosophical anchors that is/has manifest in financial markets. its like we wont accept a downturn in the business cycle, we'll just run over it.

Others EARNED over YEARS in the past. Tell me. How many incomes did it take to raise a family in 1960? One or two? How many? One or two? Tell me, how does you lying jibe with the fact that a house is now more expensive in terms of take home pay than it was in the 1950s? And the people who most benefit in our system today are the rich. They WORKED to be born their daddie's son. In fact,

In America, all it takes to be Number One,

is to be born, your Father's Son.

All Elite are ranked #1 in our society. We know how easy it is on the "lesser classes" by a comparison with France of the Two Month vacations and ?35? hour weeks. And they don't even have as large a trade deficit. Why is that? Because their Elites aren't completely out of control animals, like in America? OF COURSE NOT! MASTER IS NEVER WRONG! MASTER IS NEVER WRONG! Americans don't just know this, they Believe it. Any other nation in the world would have dismissed(or killed) some cabinet level people over the Iraq disaster. But America is special, we are free.

Number Two on the list of "profit" in America are politicians that deliver the pork to the Elite. I personally know these people, so feel free to ass-blast that they don't exist.

Number Three most privileged in our society are the "White Shirts". These are "middle management" people whose job it is to whip the workers and keep them in line.

Number Four are the various entertainment industries, media, sports, actors, ect. Sports and Acting is included here because of the low number of people who actually "make it". 99% of media are whores obeying the Elites orders unquestionly. Only when the Elite doesn't care will you see debate. Remember the Florida woman? Have you heard that the "husband" is with another woman? Has had a child by her? Wants his "wife" dead so that he can collect her malpractice money? You don't here these things because the Elite thinks non-productives should be killed. So the Media Whores dutifully edit the story.

Number Five is skilled professionals. We'd LIKE them not to be as high as they are, a pathetic fifth, but these cursed "Dilberts" demand 1/20 of their worth, proving their vile nature. I know, and agree with your righteous fury. They built this nation. They deserve nothing. Nothing. Where would they be without the Merchant to buy and sell, or the Usurer to give pay-day loans to the poor? Nowhere. That is where they would be. And if we have our way, our righteous way, soon that is what they will have, nothing. Can't compete with slave labour, can these uppity animals? I think not.

We then whine that our children, for some reason, think knowledge and work doesn't effect how far they can go. A casual glance at this list will show that this is simply not true. Not true at all.

NOTE:Anybody who thinks I left out Merchants and Usurers is wrong. 99% of these positions are occupied by people in the top 1%. In any case, any Merchant or Usurer has a rank of One or Two on my list.

Archived