I fought the law and I won

I am the law

So I won

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nasquick compost broke out of uptrnedchannel which can be drawn from october lows over march lows, then make parallel line, yesterdays high was at the line today it broke the line quite significantly.

last years high was in early jan at 2099, so if bob the winkerblinker is right we even go above 2100.

please do it fast, so it cant hurt so much! :angry:

good night :)

Alcoa Profit Slips on Higher Energy Costs

Tue July 8, 2003 04:32 PM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Alcoa Inc.AA.N , the world's largest aluminum producer, said on Tuesday its second quarter net profit fell because of higher energy costs and weak demand from the aerospace and turbine industries.

Alcoa, which announced a massive restructuring earlier this year, posted net income of $216 million, or 26 cents a share, compared with $232 million, or 27 cents a share in the year-ago quarter.

Excluding items, the company recorded a profit of 27 cents a share. On that basis, anal cysts expected Alcoa to earn between 22 cents and 28 cents a share, with a consensus forecast of 24 cents, according to tracking firm Thomson First Call.

Alcoa shares closed at $25.81 Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange. During the second quarter, the stock rose about 32 percent, outperforming the benchmark Standard & Poor's 500 index .SPX , which rose about 15 percent in the same period.

=======================

So, naturally, AA is trading at $26.91, up $1.10 AH.

:blink:

Gold shares held up amazingly well despite the smashing by the Cartel.

Sold my energy longs and picked up some more BGO, WHT, CDE, KRY.

Upside on those will be far in excess of Riverboating VTSS, PMCS, AMZN, etc.

Sold IIJI and ASIA at the close. That was some fast money. But I'm not getting greedy with those.

Nasdaq should pullback to the prior breakout area. Over 150 points in 4 trading days is getting kind of ridiculous.

I agree with K-Wave. Next target on the Nasdaq is 2000+.

BobBrinker mentioned that cyclical bull rallies typically have a habit of exceeding the prior highs by 2% - 5%, so I'll be looking at a top somewhere just over last year's highs.

No comment on the big historic YHOO event coming? :lol:

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit - Up in Smoke Today's update.

This business of trying to reconcile fundamentals with market actions will get you nowhere. It's very simple. Due to excess credit (money), thedemand for gambling vouchers (stocks), exceeds the supply. The biggest peices of crap move the most because they have the highest short interest. The higher the short interest, the more limited the supply, and the greater the demand (short covering). When no stock is available to short, that's called a short squeeze. The market will continue to rise until this condition eases, or until an event triggers a withdrawal of buyers, or until the supply of new securites increases enough to outweigh the demand.

It has nothing to do with fundamentals. Never has, never will. When it does, it's an accident.

"With its dark leather costumes, slick stylized look and futuristic story about a computer hack battling machines in a alternate reality, The Matrix has attracted a cult-like following since it opened in 1999.

"But in recent months there have been headlines about number of Matrix fans who took their love for the film too far. Several murders around the nation are said to have been committed by people obsessed with the sci-fi movie."

Matrix fans turn to violence

"Sci-fi movie," hell! This market action is REAL! Remember Mark Barton?

By the way, where can I get one of them "dark leather costumes with a slick stylized look"?

"With its dark leather costumes, slick stylized look and futuristic story about a computer hack battling machines in a alternate reality, The Matrix has attracted a cult-like following since it opened in 1999.

"But in recent months there have been headlines about number of Matrix fans who took their love for the film too far. Several murders around the nation are said to have been committed by people obsessed with the sci-fi movie."

Matrix fans turn to violence

"Sci-fi movie," hell! This market action is REAL! Remember Mark Barton?

By the way, where can I get one of them "dark leather costumes with a slick stylized look"?

Ask Doc if you can have his (skip the sombrero).

With the Dow Theory aficianados about to step into the Transports Orgasmatron, I wonder how the players who step into it will emerge tomorrow.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Guardian : 2001 : February 16 : Advent of the orgasmatron

In the nineteenth century the non-orgasmic woman was considered normal. In the early twentieth century she was re-marketed as frigid. In the twenty-first century, it's just a matter of electronics.

Now that science and technology are going to solve all our problems, it's no surprise that the latest White Coat Wonder can turn any woman into a throbbing mass of pleasure at the touch of a button. Forget the vibrator. The egg whisk approach to orgasm is as out of date as the missionary position. Women who live in rural backwaters will no longer have to worry about power cuts. There will be no need for the Saturday night dash down to the garage for a bottle of Blue Nun and - 'something for the weekend madam?'- a packet of Duracell. What price a new invention that you can hide in your buttocks instead of your sock drawer? The implant orgasm has arrived......

...from here

p175h.gif

userorgasmatron5.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Machine:

All you have to do is go to the nearest Coach (COH) store.

Obviously, The Matrix lit a fire under that stock today.

New closing high of $56.

Lots of Leslie LaRoche types wanting to dress up, get tied up, and receive a Repo Blast Whipping.

By the way, where do you get those Cumulative A/D line stats?

If you are correct about a new record high, then this cyclical bull is likely to be the strongest in our lifetimes.

Hey any of you guys like to put a bullet in my head for the remains of my trading account? Not much left.

Here's the catch, you gotta be stealthy so my wife and kids collect on the life insurance. :wink2:

Habits,

How much does the job pay? B)

Archived