World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAX few points away from hitting 13k, already above the 62 fibo. 1200 points above the Feb low now.

Eat my Pants.

Your a peeins still selling Treasuries and repatriating.  

They  can't update until the 4 week bill is posted at 11 AM.  It's updated now showing $6B in net new bills. 

Excellent Doc this *has* to be the ultimate Bull trap setup....sick to watch the 1000 point SOW instant run again below 200DMA a bit frustrating...

Excellent Doc this *has* to be the ultimate Bull trap setup....sick to watch the 1000 point SOW instant run again below 200DMA a bit frustrating...

For you, frustrating. 

For me... seeing my life pass before my eyes. 

For you, frustrating. 

For me... seeing my life pass before my eyes. 

Not sure why your comment made had me laugh out loud.....I might have some sort of disorder.....Your analysis on pure data is second to none, and the mere fact that you have called the topping process at the height of the mania is contrary but true to the data....timing is so so difficult but your data analysis will eventually take control.....This *is* the Bull trap of all traps just does not seem like it...

When you look at the monthly index charts. Wow. It's impossible to find an analog. 20% drop. Yawn. 37% like 73. Well, still inflated. 

Not sure my point exactly. Except Armageddon, short of Armageddon isn't happening in my life. They will print $100TN first.

Going full cryptic. People don't matter. Government a side show. Corporations will rule. 

You have been saved every time Lee at 11:59.  Stands to reason. Least people short. Still....  It is going to be weak consolation if we rattle between here and the old high, or worse new highs, before a typical fall swoon. 

If your wrong I think the story will be there is so much money in so few hands and the invisible hand is so strong.  

Of course there are invisible things in the credit markets per Noland last Friday. I have finally stopped thinking about the big picture much and don't let it effect my emotions. I'm too old. Started doing some short term trading and my long term is 1 day. 

Do you remember Beardrech telling us about his brother who worked at the Fed, and he warned us of "endless liquidity?"

So mes short here and this will not help the position but why not "endless liquidity".

Liquidity is so easy to create no pain just a simple click of a mouse and financial debt monster eats.

Keep printing to financially exist at the event horizon of the ever increasing mass of the debt black hole.

The model requires, demands "endless liquidity"

The endgame will be unexpected and will be when the "endless liquidity" cannot escape the infinite mass growth of the debt black hole. 

Financial singularity.  

Now I will post the financial singularity equation when I double check my math :) 

Archived