Where's The Beef?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barron's had an article this weekend on how this years operating earnings (read CRAP) are actually converging on GAAP earnings. Last year was the worst year for having a disparity between the two. Which isn't surprising when you realize many companies took huge "one-time" losses last year. In other words, they got a lot of the ugly stuff out of the way. However, one has to wonder what kind of tricks Crapvision and other Wall Street whores are up to when they insist on quoting CRAP earnings ... and continue to play the game of being awed by an earning surprise on an estimate that was revised down only a few days earlier.

Doolar in Waterfall

Gold up 3.30

Bonds up

S-pee time to catch a wave over the Falls :lol:

OT-Oh maria takin DERIVATIVES :lol:

Whoooooooooooooooooooosh?

Good ole Maria. By the time this bear market is over, she'll have to remove her clothes while reading the news to keep viewers' attention... that lip job won't cut it anymore.

I'm just wondering what kind of surprise news can be released to get this thing to open higher. The CSCO borking hasn't done the trick yet. But I'm sure they'll come up with something in the next few minutes.

stoolheimers! :rolleyes:

alll i see is that people fly away form the dollar at any cost. Today euro opened with an up gap and never tried to see the gap again.

Normally if euro sees the 1.20 figure one could expect ECB to intervene a bit. till now they do nothing.

I dont understand why the mafia thinks that they can solve problems in the US with a cheap dollar. Can someboday explain please?

Doolar in Waterfall

Gold up 3.30

Bonds up

S-pee  time to catch a wave over the Falls :lol:

OT-Oh  maria takin DERIVATIVES :lol:

Whoooooooooooooooooooosh?

Good ole Maria. By the time this bear market is over, she'll have to remove her clothes while reading the news to keep viewers' attention... that lip job won't cut it anymore.

Naked News

stoolheimers! :rolleyes:

alll i see is that people fly away form the dollar at any cost. Today euro opened with an up gap and never tried to see the gap again.

Normally if euro sees the 1.20 figure one could expect ECB to intervene a bit. till now they do nothing.

I dont understand why the mafia thinks that they can solve problems in the US with a cheap dollar. Can someboday explain please?

Take the strong Euro and change it to dollars then buy US stocks and benefit as dollar rebounds and the bull market rages on! What do ya think? :blink:

OK- 5 new passwords did get left behind on the old server. I have moved them. If you are one of those who subscribed to Stooltraing inteh last 10-15 minutes and could not get access, you should now be able to.

You can use the board PM or email at [email protected] me if there are any problems.

Of course, I don't know if I am getting my email :lol:

Archived