So How Would She Be Paid If She Did Serve?

If the market cannot take out yesterday's highs by 2:30, the rally is probably over.

This is the critical juncture right here right now, because this is where the 5 hour cycle high is due. cmaps were hit on QQQ and fell just shy on SPX. But they have until 2:30, if there's only a mnor pullback from here.

Now, back to the salt mines!

Chow!

(means lunch in Italian) :wink2:

Only an hour an a half more of trying to escape these flesh-eating Zombies? Whew!

zom2.jpg

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yup, it'll all come down as fast as it went up.

My list of "crap hitting new 52 week lows" on March 11th is currently so overbought now that the short term technical-only buy/sell ratio on that same group of stocks (aka dung) is an outrageous 25:1.

Typically at major orgy peaks you'd normally see ~6:1 :lol:

New bull markets do not start this way, ends to blow off tops do.

neither ratio of which is sustainable and is always met with a severe spanking sooner or later.

Stay the course bears. This market is due for a reality check. I like to frequent the message boards and guage sentiment. Usually the sentiment is in one of two stages:

1. Bulls are scared and bears are very confident. This is when you cover, and go long.

2. Bears are scared and bulls are very confident. This is when you sell, and go short.

Where are we right now? If history is any indication, we are in for a major correction.

JMHO

My list of "crap hitting new 52 week lows" on March 11th is currently so overbought now that the short term technical-only buy/sell ratio on that same group of stocks (aka dung) is an outrageous 25:1.

Typically at major orgy peaks you'd normally see ~6:1  :lol:

neither ratio of which is sustainable and is always met with a severe spanking sooner or later.

I'll be watching the exact opposite "class" of stocks at the next bottom to see when it is safe to buy. :wink2:

Typically at major orgy peaks you'd normally see ~6:1 :lol:

Pile - I've been a lurker here for quite some time and a subscriber to the anals. I really find your approach fascinating and I went so far as to get the free trial to Vector Vest. That's an awesome program and now I understand how you troll for turds. Has a question on your buy/sell ratio for losers that you just posted. What is your reasoning for picking new 53 week lows as of March 11? Just curious but I like that system. Thanks for the education.....

Typically at major orgy peaks you'd normally see ~6:1  :lol:

Sooner please.

spanka.gif

Freaking,

they are pieces of crap fundamentally (the lowest forms of species in the VV DB)

Also being pushed to new 52 week lows is confirmation that investors see it the same way too. :lol:

They are the "leaders" in the bear decline, watch the "leaders".

2Floaters and a sinker,

What would you have to see to be in a new bull market? ?TIA.

The answer for me is very simple and boring. It's not based on a set price. It's based on valuations.

Valuations connected to some sense of reality. Where we are now is absolutely unsustainable.

If you were going to buy into a small business, you would expect a return on your investment, both from a share of the profits (real money) and maybe, I repeat maybe, over time from appreciation if the business grew and profits increased. But most of it should come from profits. EDIT: The more you overpay for the business, the less likely you'll see your investment payoff. It shouldn't be any different in the stock market. All you're really doing is buying a very small part of a business. Expecting the greater fool theory to work forever is, well foolish.

Now, that doesn't mean the market can't go up from here. But ultimately, it's just an illusion. If profits aren't there to support price, price will eventually move to support profits.

Real bull markets are slow steady affairs, not maniacal 300 point swings up and down. This will end badly.

p.s. market breaking down here.

Stay the course bears. This market is due for a reality check. I like to frequent the message boards and guage sentiment. Usually the sentiment is in one of two stages:

1. Bulls are scared and bears are very confident. This is when you cover, and go long.

2. Bears are scared and bulls are very confident. This is when you sell, and go short.

Where are we right now? If history is any indication, we are in for a major correction.

JMHO

everyone on clearstation thinks comp 1700 is in the bag.people on yahoo boards are looking for stocks to double in days not decades

Archived