Left Click On Our Greed Is Good Friend

Good morning,

I posted a response at M2M in reference to the misunderstanding we had there yesterday...

On a seperate note...

I post at Stooltrading during the day, because the comments from the different participants are very focused on the intraday action. Believe it or not is tremendous help to me to read posts about what the market or a stock is actually doing... not what it should do. I try to make a living trading and I do not have the luxury of losing my focus even for a minute. With things getting emotional here, it became very difficult for me to concentrate because whether I like it or not I have to read what others write. In StoolTrading, so far things are cool... very focused thread.

I thought of letting you know...

Thanks

BB: Thank you. :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AssMaster

Hey, even crappy little Loral popped yesterday. That has got to be the biggest POS I own. NT hit 3 bucks. Ding ding ding ding.

Newmont Mining tops Q1 expectations By Tomi Kilgore

Newmont Mining (NEM: news, chart, profile) reported first-quarter net income of $117.3 million, or 29 cents a share, versus a loss of 3 cents a share in the year-earlier period. Sales for the period increased 74 percent to $864. 6 million. anal cysts surveyed by Reuters Research had been expecting earnings of 18 cents a share and revenue of $696.6 million. The gold miner said the improved results reflect a $59 per ounce, or 20 percent, higher realized gold price, coupled with a largely unhedged production profile. The stock closed Tuesday up 42 cents at $28.45.

SeeBSMarketwatch

How awful! You mean a company made more money

because it was able to sell its product at a higher price?

How stodgy... :wink2:

Listen and watch carefully and you can hear and see

Da Boyz powering up and beginning to spot weld close

the exits.

As Pile would say, Panic now and avoid the rush.

Opex SPX 875 is just around the corner...

U$D just sprouted a woodie.

Just in time for the market open. da boyz ain't gonna walk away from this cash cow without a fight. :P

I'll be charting the MoGauge and posting in the Talking Stool a little later this morning. Those numbers are scary, but I want to see how the chart looks.

That's been my vision, that's the model of how this website works, and will continue to work, as long as I have breath in my lungs.

Excellent Doc, keep up the great work! I know you are working very hard. I just recently signed up for your Anals and really enjoy them (does that sound to forward?) I appreciate the way you have kept many areas to this great site available for free. The Stooltrading sneak peak was facinating, but I do not trade intraday so it is really not for me at this time. Good Luck to All!!! :rolleyes:

Guest bullseatshitndie

for those bears who are scared crapless(yes, i'm one)

investor intelligence #'s

bulls 55.8

bears 24.4

spread 31.4, highest since 4/12/00(30.2).

this is not a new bull market, this is a TOP

My (Texas) company has outsourced its billing and collections to a California firm for many years. Recently, they informed us that they have moved all of their "nitty gritty" work to New Dehli, leaving a shell of executives and mailroom workers in the US. We were also offered a 25% discount over current rates if we would contract with them for another 18 months.

While we initially balked and sent out new bids, the old company came back the lowest - by far. We have written assurances that their performance will be equal or greater to that which existed before the move.

There are agencies in New Dehli (w/ branches all over the USA and other parts of the industrialized world) which assist service companies in outsourcing to India.

This has HUGE implications for the US economy.

Archived