Baghdad Bob, Contd.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK: All together.. Oh Lord, for these gifts we are about to recieve, may we be truly grateful. Amen

This is the Bears prayer... :)

I've tried everything else, I guess a little prayer right about now can't hurt.

Anyone know what odds the futures are giving a rate cut?

I say this now: there is no rate cut coming. Greenspew's trapped by a tumbling dollar: he cannot run the risk of sparking a fullscale dollar collapse, and foreign liquidation of dollar-denominated assets. Further, he was newly-installed Fed-Head when currency frictions--Between Treasury Secretary Baker & Bundesbank head whose name escapes me--erupted on a Friday before a certain Monday in October 1987.

His rate cutting is done for now, or I'm a complete idiot.

This rally has a rendezvous with destiny in a little over 1 hour, when the Bulls suddenly learn that their free-money ally-in-crime has painted himself into a corner. The Fed will issue a release that says. "The economy is still transversing a soft wpot and risks remain to the downside," which will leave Bulls (like Kudlow) to scream, "Then why didn't you cut rates?!"

The answer: because he dare not.

That's my damned story, and I'm sticking to it. I wish I had Forus' capital, but he can keep his own testicles.

1 hour, 10 minutes,

Jimi

He will cut the rates and will try jamming the Future with Newly printed Toilet papers. It?s always dark before a new day.

Bears have one thing on their side. Moves are getting smaller.

Anyone know what odds the futures are giving a rate cut?

I say this now: there is no rate cut coming.  Greenspew's trapped by a tumbling dollar: he cannot run the risk of sparking a fullscale dollar collapse, and foreign liquidation of dollar-denominated assets.  Further, he was newly-installed Fed-Head when currency frictions--Between Treasury Secretary Baker & Bundesbank head whose name escapes me--erupted on a Friday before a certain Monday in October 1987.  

His rate cutting is done for now, or I'm a complete idiot.

This rally has a rendezvous with destiny in a little over 1 hour, when the Bulls suddenly learn that their free-money ally-in-crime has painted himself into a corner.  The Fed will issue a release that says. "The economy is still transversing a soft wpot and risks remain to the downside," which will leave Bulls (like Kudlow) to scream, "Then why didn't you cut rates?!"

The answer: because he dare not.

That's my damned story, and I'm sticking to it.  I wish I had Forus' capital, but he can keep his own testicles.

1 hour, 10 minutes,

Jimi

100 & 1% agree!

What ever the Old fart says, one thing is certain that Boyz will sake the tree

Over 1.2 billion shares already.

Likely to put in a 2.3 billion share day to break the December highs.

All dips are to be bought.

What is a dip?

Probably a Dip is a diehard bear who refuses to capitulate. I'm not for sale. :lol: yet

Thats a good question.

Whatever it is I haven't seen one in about 8 trading days.

Archived