Baghdad Bob, Contd.

From Saturday's New York Post:

"Baghdad Bob" - the former Iraqi spinmeister who danced around the truth at his outlandish news briefings during the Gulf War - is now going to get us all dancing.

British record producers are recording a dance track sampling of some of Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf's most popular lies, which likely will include "We have retaken the airport. There are no Americans there," and "There is no presence of the American columns in the city of Baghdad at all. We besieged them and we killed most of them."

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got a bad feeling stools. I think today is confirmation day for the bulls. Today is the day Greeny gives them the wink and nod that the game is still on, and CSCO will be the excuse to party in tech land. This ought to get us through the Dec highs cleanly on the comp, and off we go into the wild blue yonder.

***posted in hopes of the opposite happening due to my status as a true contrarian - whatever I do the opposite happens

got a bad feeling stools. I think today is confirmation day for the bulls. Today is the day Greeny gives them the wink and nod that the game is still on, and CSCO will be the excuse to party in tech land. This ought to get us through the Dec highs cleanly on the comp, and off we go into the wild blue yonder.

***posted in hopes of the opposite happening due to my status as a true contrarian - whatever I do the opposite happens

Anything is possible...but bull markets are not made from parabolic moves.

It may go higher,but this certainly is not a bull market.

still in cash and waiting for the final blowoff

If that old fools cut rate then his bullet don?t seems to work any more. Only option left for him is to print more money. One thing for sure foreigners are real stoolpid.

post-3-1052240486.gif

Archived