He'll Go Far In His Next Career

Riverboating Ideas for Today:

TRPH and LOUD

Now they are really reaching and groping for the worst of the worst.  The pimply, ugly, disfigured chicks left at the bar at 1:30 am.

The worse the stocks, the more spectacular the gain for the day.

You r so correct about the riverboating. My wife's boss called me yesterday asking my opinion on trading $1-$5 stocks. I gave no opinion. This situation is typical of the riverboating going on. He has not placed trades in his proverbial e-trade account for 2 years. Now he wants to "day trade" these low priced stocks. His goal is to make enough to buy a new car. I almost shit my pants when I heard that one. Is it 1999 again or did I have a nightmare.

LNUX,LU, and Im sticking with OPWV from yesterday...target 2.22 on OPWV today....

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riverboating Ideas for Today:

TRPH and LOUD

Now they are really reaching and groping for the worst of the worst. ?The pimply, ugly, disfigured chicks left at the bar at 1:30 am.

The worse the stocks, the more spectacular the gain for the day.

You r so correct about the riverboating. My wife's boss called me yesterday asking my opinion on trading $1-$5 stocks. I gave no opinion. This situation is typical of the riverboating going on. He has not placed trades in his proverbial e-trade account for 2 years. Now he wants to "day trade" these low priced stocks. His goal is to make enough to buy a new car. I almost shit my pants when I heard that one. Is it 1999 again or did I have a nightmare.

LNUX,LU, and Im sticking with OPWV from yesterday...target 2.22 on OPWV today....

I'm wit ya

Closing 2 trading longs this am---UBET and VTSS big profits

I screwed up LU & ATML by closing them before they moved--no loss but no profit either :(

They already have the largest cluster of VIX readings at the top of the long term cycle band since July of 1998. ?That and the weak dollar make for a crash setup. Not saying it will, but prerequisites are there.

Watch how those Treasury auctions go today. ?Will Al grease the skids with a Feed, and crash the dollar, or will he drain to support the dollar and send rates higher? ?Either way, the stock market is dead meat. It is permeated with a festering, pervasive, stinking rot, ready to collapse in a heap with the first little nudge.

nudge

I'm scratching my ass trying to figure out what the crimianls will do.

Please correct me here.

Bonds are being sold. I believe they are sold to the primary dealers and I guess the Fed.

They will be sold cheap. So low prices/high yields.

Next is where they take equities down so as to make bonds more attractive. This will move the bond prices higher so they can resell the bonds at a profit. :huh:

My neighbor was saying Elaine Garzarelli

made a correct call about the fall in 87

It is my understanding that she advised clients to exit stocks soon before the crash, and warned of a crash.

It is further my understanding that that was her last piece of useful information. :lol:

She, like "Wrong-Way" Acampora, enjoys a persistant celebrity status in excess of their recent performance.

Lovely swoon in the fuctures before the start this morning.

It's before breakfast, but never too early to say,

DIE!! DIE YOU PIG!! DIE!!

Stay groovy,

Jimi

There is no direct relationship between stock and bond prices. They can move together separately or both. Today's auction should depress bond prices some. The 3 day auction wil suck capital out of the sytem. That's a depressant for everything. At a Treasury auction, there are many many bidders, not just the Gang. The Fed deals directly with the Treasury and tehy will take down as much as necessary to trey and hold the market together. But very quickly, the buyers will ahve to sink or swim on their own.

I say sink.

Archived