A Leisurely Afternoon

Guest AssMaster

Personally, I have no gripes with Doc offering a pay forum for day-trading. It would be worth it, if I was a day trader. Since I am not, I would just like to see the interesting stuff posted at the end of day - perhaps in a digest form.

Would that not be a reasonable plan for all concerned?

P.S. Pardon me if this topic is a no-no, I just got back from golf and have not perused the entire thread.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea of a free delayed forum is great. I will see if I can get a techie to set it up.

Deep Blue Sea- Ouch! :(

Sorry about all the controversy. With the "changes" that have come about in terms of advertising revenue, (essentially, there is none anymore), I had two choices. Go pay, or go away. Since I love doing this, I chose the latter.

I think IDS will still be of great value for all, including those who are posting on Stooltrading. I hope that all of you will take at least one one week trial sub.

In the meantime, once the market starts down again, we'll all say, "who gives a crap!" Right! :lol:

See you in the Anals tonight!

On the other hand, I never have and probably never will, pay for stock market advice.

Especially, when there's an incredible wealth of good free information available on the Internet (starting with Buffet's "Letter to Shareholders", Jim Rogers writings, Fleck's weekly rant, the news summary at PrudentBear, etc.)

In my view, paying for stock market "advice" has the same effect on ones porfolio as friction does on a engine.

DBS - I join others in inviting you to put your numbers up.

rr

I always thought Stooltrading would be an EXTRA service, where you pay EXTRA to use it. I didnt thought that it will divide stool nation.

Doc,

why must i pay money to read the wonderfull posts of my fellow stoolies, why dont you just take money for the stooltrading charts and let the other great stoolies post their stuff here? Once we were a great family, now the family is divided, little kids are crying because they lost one part of the family.

I always thought stoolville will break in pieces once the bear is over. Now it breaks in pieces becasue of a new service, or is the bear over, or what?  :(

German stoolie very sadi  :(

Thats the plan. Give people like Oy a free subscription so they post there. That way we have to get a subscription to read it.

I am hurt I didnt get picked for the free subscription! :lol:

I dont see why I must lose my QQQ and SPY chart updates though....now I just see S&P which I dont have much interest in.

Can you pay for just the stool IDS only and not the cmaps etc.?

Archived