• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......unemployment report is a "non-event" - under the surface "bad"......and crapvision is just talking "excuses"......

another act in the Wall Street Musical "restore confidence"..

....my friends - it's getting worse......not better......no matter what the "experts" tell you on crapvision...

....the same clowns told us that the tech-sector would be immune to an economic slowdown 3 years ago......

Someone please slap me. What am I doing trying to fight the government and the media propagandists? Jobs report was good? Greenspan may have to raise interest rates? It's becoming impossible.

Arrest assured the downteenth rate cut will do the trick.

So, since the ETF?s and the Futures aren?t going down, there?s even more up coming, (sigh). I guess its bullish to think that they can float a number like 6% and its generally believed.

Doc, the School trading thread is awesome. Very focused on trading and alot more good info provided by the experts. No off topic opinions and rheteric. Just people trying to make intraday money. Hope you decide to keep it...

Now the d*ckheads on Crapvision, (kudlow and chief economist guy) are calling for 50 basis point rate cut.

The logic, why not. There's no inflation.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me twelve times, you are the Chairmen of the Federal Reserve.

Fool me thirteen times, you are the chief economist on Crapolvision.

bit of humor from another board:

madrone . . Fri, May 2, 8:03AM ET BUSH OFFERS SATELLITE PHOTOS PROVING ECONOMY IS RECOVERING (The Daily Wipe) 05/01/2003 Aerial Evidence Shows Man Being Hired at Wal-Mart, President Asserts In an effort to make his case to the American people that the economy is, in fact, recovering, President Bush held a White House press conference today to show recently declassified satellite photos of a man being hired at Wal-Mart. While the satellite images were somewhat fuzzy, the photos appeared to show a man walking out of a suburban Wal-Mart with what the President described as ?employment papers? in his hands. ?Based on these photos, it is clear that our economic plan is working,? the President said, gesturing at the photo with a big pointer. ?This is the smoking gun we?ve been looking for.? While the President claimed that the satellite photos helped ?connect the dots? between his Administration?s tax cuts and a recovering economy, some Democrats in Congress said that the President?s proof fell somewhat short of what had been promised. ?For this to be a true smoking gun, I would like to see a satellite photo of a man getting a tax cut and then getting a job, all in the same photo,? said Senator Tom Daschle (D-S.D.). More bad news for Mr. Bush came later today, when satellite photo expert Dr. Donovan Mason of the Brookings Institution said that the papers in the man?s hand were not employment papers at all but were, in fact, ?walking papers.? ?What we have here is a photo of a man who has just been fired,? Dr. Mason said. By the end of the morning, the White House had downgraded the smoking gun from smoking to non-smoking.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When the s-pee finally heads down I believe it will

be F-A-S-T. Most of the shorts will have been worn out.

yestiddy they used their get out of jail card with the globex.

The table is set.I just hope I have the staying power.

BEARMAN hanging on but very tired :(

Why is crapvision not worried about a class action lawsuit when their lies are perfectly documented on tape. Are they being told what to say?

For every 4 high paying manufacturing jobs we just lost (Kenworth in our town) we gained 1 job at blimpie burger.

We are on the cliff looking over.

If Kudlow wants to see gold at 400 he will love it a 1200. He has no clue what he is saying...more liquidity... yikes

Oscillator Indicator moved up to 2.33 from 2.06. Until we get a lower high in the market, I'm still wary of more up. These huge spikes in put activity and daily TRIN readings are not bearish.

It seems like everybody is prepping for a big dump to SP 600 area. Which makes it more likely that this POS market will scream up to 970-980 area. The 20 Month Moving Average makes quite the magnet. Additionally, a move up this month would be the third month up. Now, in my chart studies, a 3 bar up move to a downtrending 20 period moving average is a, class?, anyone? Bueller?...

SELL SIGNAL.

Boy wouldn't those farking idiots on Crapvision be all lathered?

Don't forget that the criminals must create buy interest for the trip down. Two ways to do that.

1. No top until there is good economic news. We're still waiting for a semblance of positive news, thus we're still waiting for a top. Good news would keep the bulls in the market while distribution took place. You need good news for distribution. Psychologically, it is still way to easy to short. It needs to be easy to buy for a top to form.

2. Create a bullish looking chart pattern, and get the chart-huggers to buy the dips, expecting a huge blast-off. No two ways about it, a move from here to 975 area would look pretty bullish. However, from these sentiment extremes it would also have blow-off top potential.

Guest Grizzly Bear
Just heard the shrub is on his way to silicon valley to talk about economic security. Time to close the mkt again?

I guess that explains the jam on the SOX this AM!

Archived