The Time Dilation Effect

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cyclist,

I havent been following the auto sales this month because I don't have a position. By the looks of GM (down tick on every trade) today their release is going to suck, despite 0% down )% interest on all models. Ford was poor down 3%, however they have beeen offering $5/day leases on Mustang and Ranger.

GM&F bonds have been tightening for the last 6mo. If they screw the pooch despite the most generous incentives in history. I would say corporates start to blow out and the equities get nailed.

GM out at 13:30

I just spoke to my futures desk. This is what they are getting from the CME "Halted on Technical difficulties, don't call us we'll call you"!!!!

Guest bullseatshitndie

Tradestation network message:

Due to technical problems at cme, data for PIT traded cme markets was not dissmeninated from approx. 11:21am ct until 11:43am ct. this will result in PERMANENT gaps in data for all tick and intraday charts of pit traded cme markets.

well, that means for almost 1/2 hr today, the pit markets were trading where price activity will not be distributed to the public. sounds like a bail out of some sort for somebody or institution.

Japanese automakers, led by Honda Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Corp., are expected to have gained market share for the month.

1:10pm 05/01/03

Nissan NA's April sales fall 4.2% (NSANY) By Tomi Kilgore

Nissan North America (NNA) said total sales for the month of April declined 4.2 percent from the same period a year ago to 60,940 vehicles. Total car sales dipped 4.3 percent to 40,974 and truck sale slipped 4 percent to 19,966. The U.S.-listed shares of Nissan (NSANY) , the Japanese parent of NNA, are easing 4 cents to $15.29.

IBM

Sammy the CEO waxing poetically at tech conf: "this industry will return to a growth industry in the future"

Certaintly true the question is when is the future. Hey Sammy as the old saying goes: if my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather

Extra Extra Read All About It!

Al Stages Massive Feed Drain to Defend Uncle Buck!

Feedometer Collapses!

Charts and Commentary from Doc

All in the Talking Stool now! (Anals Subscribers Only)

Get into your Anals and check out the Talking Stool now! Subscribe here!

Archived