Do You Like My Chart? Yell If You Do.

I just reviewed the anals for the weekend, and the transports seem particularly weak right now. Add that to the Venezuelan oil strike which as of right now is keeping shipments at a standstill, the rising price of oil, and the drop in the buck, and it seems that transports are particularly vulnerable. I just went through the sector and this one struck my fancy. I just wanted to share- Enjoy.

BTW: I tried my best to decrease the size so that the board would accept it. The stock is YELL (Yellow Corp- on the Naz) and it just broke resistance on the downside. You may want to wait a day to be sure it isn't a headfake. Take a peek yourself and feedback is appreciated. :)

post-2-1040005003_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put up the weekly chart on YELL- use a log chart It's in a BULLISH trend overall right now, but it's sitting in a very well-defined channel. When it does start to drop down to the bottom of the channel, it does so very quickly over a few short weeks. There have been 5 precipitous drops over the past two years- the latest one just started a few weeks ago. Oh, and last end-of-year was not pretty at all.

Archived