• Created
  • Last Reply
Try this before Google fixes it:

1) Go to Google

2) type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction"

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google

search"

button;

4) read what appears to be a normal ERROR message CAREFULLY.

thats funny. When was that put there? I wonder if anything else works and why they would do that?? Doesnt make that much since fixing to become public and all....maybe not I guess, just seems odd. I cant picture Yahoo doing that..

You're right. The patient is terminal.

But a triple dose of Oxycontin, crank and BC bud will have him feeling fine for a few hours, before he checks out for good.

Enjoy the last party; that's our future going up in smoke.

Machine...in the past, the negative real interest rate story stirred entrepreneurial spirits, causing business people to borrow and spend, which reflated the economy out of recession. In this environment, who's going to be stirred by the marginally negative rates and do the requisite borrowing? I think the lever's busted...we might get a pin prick of stimulus out of a gallon shot of adrenaline.

1) Go to Google

search"

button;

thats funny. When was that put there? I wonder if anything else works and why they would do that?? Doesnt make that much since fixing to become public and all....maybe not I guess, just seems odd. I cant picture Yahoo doing that..

It's not a Google error ... it's a spoofed webpage and a funny one at that :lol:, check the URL

Looks like TBonds found their footing in the premarket. I closed my eyes and picked up a bunch in the low 111 range. I always wished I had bought the morning after the crash in '87. We'll see how it works out with the Bonds today.

Trading under yesterday's lows in the stock indexes should roll them over fur a while.

Guest bullseatshitndie
Looks like TBonds found their footing in the premarket. I closed my eyes and picked up a bunch in the low 111 range. I always wished I had bought the morning after the crash in '87. We'll see how it works out with the Bonds today.

Trading under yesterday's lows in the stock indexes should roll them over fur a while.

nice buy, picked up some 10yr futures in low 114's.

Richard Russell July 15th commentary:

http://tinyurl.com/h3ls

Host site contains other content that may be offensive to some. No endorsement implied.

Gee, in addition to your own ineluctably prescient comments, the importance of the research you bring to stoolville makes your absences all the harder to bear...

Aye, that was a bonnie good link to Messr Russell's thoughts!

check out CHRB...that things insane. Isnt 9 scottardiffs retrace number? It looks like a ton of people who held it for all this time dumped it after the run up...maybe a good entry later...big boyz after the bell. Maybe most of the action this week happens after hours....

1) Go to Google

search"

button;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1) Go to Google

search"

button;

It's not a Google error ... it's a spoofed webpage and a funny one at that :lol:, check the URL

Im feeling lucky is always there?......is the guy a good programmer I guess, geez, theyve got potential.....are you any good with any other programs besides photoshop? just wondering. Fixing to learn some new programs for work..

Archived