Photo
- - - - -

B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 12

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
260 replies to this topic

#31 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:01 AM

Oil at 54 and they hate gold
I dont
Adding
Posted Image
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." --- Thomas Jefferson

#32 orvack

orvack

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Dec.'04 GOLD, COMEX

#33 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Gold futs getting clotheslined. 414.70 as I type.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#34 wndysrf

wndysrf

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • 34,219 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:05 AM

I'm showing gold down 3.00
It has been recovering all morning
Meanwhile crapvision has been showing it down over 5.00 since I got up at 6:00am.
All bs all the time.

Edit
After 2 hours and 10 minutes gold bug reflecting true price.
Now why would they refuse to show the futures bug down big due to "tech" difficulties yet continue to show gold getting clocked when this wasn't the case.
Look forward to more and more outright manipulation of the facts, from the poorest excuse for financial reporting the planet has ever seen

Gold was a perfect setup for a major selloff:

1 - Record high open interest, with The Matrix heavily short and the HedgeFunds heavily long

2 - HUI was getting too parabolic

3 - Puplava and Morgan pounding the table about not trying to "pick tops" in the gold market.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat................

I'm glad I sold mine.

I'll be buying them back when the public starts puking up their shares.............
PigMen Proprietary Trading Desk

The Weimar Run: Bullphoria!!!!

#35 rog

rog

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:07 AM

Some of the gulf oil rig damage:

Portions of the drilling rig for the Murphy Oil Company's Medusa MC538 platform toppled over and crashed into the platform itself.

One Diamond America's rig lost 11 of its 12 anchors and was found drifting offshore.

Dominion's "Devil's Tower" toppled into the Gulf water, and it is not yet clear if the drilling tower is still attached to the platform or if it here it has fallen to the Gulf floor.

Shell's Deepwater Nautilus submersible was found floating 85 miles from its moorings.

#36 flockofsheeples

flockofsheeples

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:16 AM

geez...the packers should get their arse kicked on monday night every week for an open like this. :shocked

anyone else adding to silver here?
I don't know why they call it hamburger helper...it seems to do just fine on its own-Uncle Eddie, "Family Vacation"

#37 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:16 AM

I'm showing gold down 3.00
It has been recovering all morning
Meanwhile crapvision has been showing it down over 5.00 since I got up at 6:00am.
All bs all the time.

Edit
After 2 hours and 10 minutes gold bug reflecting true price.
Now why would they refuse to show the futures bug down big due to "tech" difficulties yet continue to show gold getting clocked when this wasn't the case.
Look forward to more and more outright manipulation of the facts, from the poorest excuse for financial reporting the planet has ever seen

Gold was a perfect setup for a major selloff:

1 - Record high open interest, with The Matrix heavily short and the HedgeFunds heavily long

2 - HUI was getting too parabolic

3 - Puplava and Morgan pounding the table about not trying to "pick tops" in the gold market.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat................

I'm glad I sold mine.

I'll be buying them back when the public starts puking up their shares.............

If you you dont like gold here you must like the dollar
My positions are placed accordingly.
Gold now down 8.50
Why the panic selling?
GIFT GIFT GIFT
Loading the boat with Feb calls
Posted Image
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." --- Thomas Jefferson

#38 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:18 AM

Yes LLD today IS the day- we have the Astro set up and we have tha pattern set-up which is rare, TE is right break 1115 bet the farm. Window at the Bell a thing of "Beauty" for 85 Minutes, we have also had a world wide sell-off starting in Asia and rolling over the world overnite so the Astro is strong-Seats in the upright position, Helmets on, Buckle up! ;)

#39 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:23 AM

Metals are a screaming buy
Opportunities like this not to be ignored

B4

Totally agree
Im going to wait and watch the tick before adding to my very large RUT short
NO trust
My gold holdings now approaching the net of some small countries!
Posted Image

#40 The Mad Hungarian

The Mad Hungarian

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:28 AM

Yes LLD today IS the day- we have the Astro set up and we have tha pattern set-up which is rare, TE is right break 1115 bet the farm. Window at the Bell a thing of "Beauty" for 85 Minutes, we have also had a world wide sell-off starting in Asia and rolling over the world overnite so the Astro is strong-Seats in the upright position, Helmets on, Buckle up! ;)

brian4,
A quick question, although not market-related.
I'm fascinated with the accuracy of your calls using the "astros".
I recall you predicted a few weeks ago that the astros for Kerry were turning positive, while those for Bush were deteriorating; seems you were right considering how the race tightened after the first debate.

How does it look for both candidates heading into November 2?

TIA

#41 wndysrf

wndysrf

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • 34,219 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:30 AM

I'll be adding at the 50-day

Attached Images

• gold.gif

PigMen Proprietary Trading Desk

The Weimar Run: Bullphoria!!!!

#42 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:33 AM

Link The Link is to the Goobermint Department of Mineral Management Service...who say..."Only 7 of 4,000 platforms were damaged which equates to 117 Rigs. Most were back at work..Immediately!" The Oil price has bugger-all to do with storm damage it is just demand, pure DEMAND!

#43 machinehead

machinehead

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,180 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:34 AM

Oil at 54 and they hate gold
I dont
Adding

The oil-to-gold ratio is getting even more out of line on the high side.

It takes 0.13 oz of gold (up from 0.125 oz last week) to buy a barrel of oil.

The "Barton Biggs hedge" (not recommended!) would be to dong gold and short oil till they get back into line.

The "wild man Texas hedge" is to BUY 'EM BOTH !!! :lol:
"GOLD -- it's not just for misers anymore."

"Dollahs -- fire-starters for the K-wave winter." - Drano

"Three humps and a dump." - anotherone, 21 SEP 2004

"No gold was harmed in the making of this movie." - Bizarro Greenspan

[i]"Da Track. Da place where Morons bet on Animals Controlled by Criminals."
- our jickiss

#44 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:39 AM

Mahu- If you remember the Comic Strip-"Lil Abner"-there a guy named Joe Btlsfk who walked around all day with a dark cloud over his head, Astro-wise that is Shrub right up to Election Day! ;)

#45 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:43 AM

stop now 1125

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart