The Shape Of Things To Come?

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever happened to the MouseSignal?

Did it rust out during the runup?

It's been so long, I almost forgot there was one. Well here goes. . .

post-7-1046822822.gif

Tanx,

I luv that thing. :D

My pleasure K-Wave.

I would prefer to see confirmation but, ya know. . .maybe confirmation was always with the MouseSignal after all. :huh:

Ah the memories. . . Memories, like the corners of your hind. . .

Last week I guessed Larry Kud was on his show because he had probably become his AA sponsor.  After that statement he made, I now think I was wrong. . . . Now my guess is Don King is his AA sponsore.

At least he didn't say "It wasn't me who did it, it was my disease." <_<

He did say that his treatment taught him, "I can no longer try to live my life by trying to make other people happy."

In other words, "you bloodsucking fans demanded too much from me. I sacrificed myself for you. I am the victim."

Excellent OE sweeping action by PigMen over last two days. Typically the Hoods and Bosses begin racketeering operations late in the week before the week of OE. This time since there has been significant buying hysteria into this 'time of the month', it is my beleif that fear needs to be manufactured on the floor to vaporize the call holdings of idiot retail addicts. Once vaporization is complete and sufficient negativity has been deseminated by the media, momentum reversal following shakedown occurs. Our fear du jour is the Matrix's old favorite Al Quaeda. In my opinion they basically don't exist. They exist as a powerful tool for the creation of fantasy fear and the subjugation of the general mass. Sheeple absolutely love to be prodded to and fro by electric prods. They are addicted to fear and to all manner of imagined demons. I look for the selling to stop by Wednesday and for a resumption of hysterical buying to begin based on media laundering come late in the week. best to all riverboaters, premium strategy is the Alice and Wonderland Trading Model. Whatever the 'news' is give it time to ripen and then trade the opposite way. 10,000 or bust is the Dow backroom call and Holiday buying it would seem to me could begin at any time, most especially now that Gold has hit 399. who knows? love,buddha

Last week I guessed Larry Kud was on his show because he had probably become his AA sponsor. ?After that statement he made, I now think I was wrong. . . . Now my guess is Don King is his AA sponsore.

At least he didn't say "It wasn't me who did it, it was my disease." <_<

He did say that his treatment taught him, "I can no longer try to live my life by trying to make other people happy."

In other words, "you bloodsucking fans demanded too much from me. I sacrificed myself for you. I am the victim."

*****Section 138 Sewer Tunnel (Jake removes sunglasses)

Jake: It wasn't my fault! Really it wasn't! An old friend came in

out of town! The car ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn't have

enough money for cab fare! The tux didn't come back from the cleaners!

There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY

FAULT I SWEAR TO GOD!!!

"I'm tellin' you man..... Financial Services is where its at!!!"

"It's the most widely supported and subsidized industry watched after by the U.S. Government!!!"

"I bought at the lows today. How easy was that??"

"Let's go have a couple drinks and chase some women tonight!! Wife's out of town!!"

post-3-1069100949_thumb.gif

He also said He was always true to the show, just not true to himself..

Once an advertising sales slut, always a sales slut..

Yea, well. . . so was Lucy and Desi. . . .

Big deal.

Archived