B4 the Bell, Turdsday April 15, 2004

Guest yobob1

Every stoolie should now that April 18th-19th is an open invitation to some bad shit in the world outside of stocks. I hope I don't have to say I told you so. Come Friday, I will be straddled at minimum, as I am today.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this 'un. . . was way back on page 9 . . .I got distracted by some of the other . uh , charts...

That is Larry Tomlinson's thought. It may very well be correct. I however, don't agree with it yet.

I don't let tit's get in the way. Ass, maybe. :)

Guest Icky Twerp

Daily Reckoning

Interest rates at 1% (less than the inflation rate)....money supply (M3) ballooning by $1 trillion in a single year...hey, is it any wonder stocks rallied and real estate soared?

But for the longest time, it looked as though all Greenspan's money could not buy the happiness of a thriving economy. Admittedly, many new jobs were created - but in China and India! And even a flood of new money failed to float prices higher. It was beginning to look to many economists as though there was something really wrong, after all.

What a relief the news from the last 10 days has been. Jobs, profits...and now inflation - what more evidence do we doubters need? Greenspan is a genius after all. What crackpot spoilsport can still deny it?

Ahem...we clear our throats...(as does our friend Dr. Kurt Richeb?cher, in today's guest essay below...)

Ok, Long time lurker sucked in here. Subscibed to the annals and registered. I just felt so guilty ya know. Really the amount of skill and wisdom here, ya got my attention. I won't post much, not having an avatar an all but yeah, I'd pay to read Brian, yobob and all.

Global National Newscast in Canada reports-leaflets have been plastered all over Baghdad telling Iraqui's to stay indoors for the next 5 days as the "resistance will bring the fight to Baghdad." Sounds every day more and more like this thing is totally out of control. ;)

I'd get the hell out... a house is no match for C-130 gunships, Helicopter gunships, F-16's, A-10's M1A1 tanks Bradleys...You name it...In the war games held before the invasion the US general playing Saddam defeated the US with 1000 snipers...The Brass said you can't do that...The General quit in disgust and the brass claimed victory...

If the Iraqi's want to beat (tactically defeat) the the US they can do it...Ultimately all the Iraqi's need to accomplish is to convince the American public that it is a general resistance to occupation as opposed to the current extremist spin...Then the cat will be out of the bag...Then the only way to win is to slaughter every Iraqi in opposition wholesale...That would amount to 3-5 million men and young boys...close to that number would be innocent people caught in the crossfire and secondary effects...destruction of civilizational Infrastructure would be complete...Oil needs power and pipelines to flow...the majority of the US troops are on oil infrastructure guard duty and that has them tied up...the primary reason why the forces employed to quell the uprisings to date in the cities are so small...

Fallujah makes the My Lai massacre look like a sunday school picnic...

Reports of more than 1 C-130 specter "puff the magic dragon" gunships strafed Fallujah... The official stance is that they were precision strikes...

At the recieving end of a puff the magic dragon the kill zone is the size of a football field...

Then factor in the A10's, Apachies and F-16's also Bombing and strafing and the 1000 dead and 2000 wounded Iraqi's the vast majority non combattants is not hard to believe...Reports are that snipers were shooting anything that moved It was a huge bloodbath...That is still going on right now...It is not insurgents either...every able bodied Iraqi man and young boy is defending the city...The US forces control a third of the city...15% of the US ground forces of 1500 Marines have been killed or wounded and stalemated...the reason for the truce was to rest and resupply...

?Honestly, it?s a little tougher than I thought it was going to be (Due to resistance),? Lott said. In a sign of frustration, he offered an unorthodox military solution: ?If we have to, we just mow the whole place down, see what happens.- October 30, 2003 Sen. Trent Lott (R-Miss.)

Beginner mowdown operations began in Nov 2003 and were called Ivy Cyclone, Ivy Cyclone II and Operation Iron Hammer...

Side note...

Operation Iron hammer was also the name of a major Nazi mowdown operation in 1943...

Everything you hear on the news is basically complete and total lie...

It is far worse then you can possibly fathom...

Iran and Syria are next and they have untouched Armies and massive support from China and Russia...

The US is being run by nutcases and sociopaths...By the time it becomes blindingly self evident I suspect the US will be under direct asymmetrical and economic attack...

The policy of preemption is one in which suspected threats must be eliminated...The final result of all Nations in the past which embraced this policy was that nation vs the world/everyone...

Kill or be killed...

Total annihilation of all opposition to the policy of Total annihilation of all the opposition to the policy of the total annihilation of all the opposition to the policy of Total annihilation of all the opposition to the policy of Total annihilation of all the opposition to the policy of Total annihilation of all the opposition...Untill everything is i guess a smoking irradated ruinscape...

The final solution...

Dollar looks weak to me Brian. But it's irrelevant. All US financial assets can, and will, go down together. I think that press conference performance last night scared the crap out of foreign investors. I smell capital flight.

Archived