Flameout

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more damning evidence that this rally is toast.

VectorVest.com market timing signals that have never failed me

Buy/Sell Ratio

Market Timing Index

Relative Timing

Note the divergence (weakness) in these indicators as the market tries to go to new highs on second rally attempt since Dec 2 extremes were hit. Note what happened the last time(s) this happened :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Pretty lame Millhouse, pretty lame."

If the bulls are LUCKY to get one more bounce it's not even worth losing sleep over. The train is leaving the station guys, better hop on now before it picks up too much speed.

SEE YA!!!

Still cautious here.

Ready to cover quick if we get the 3:00am futures jam.

Seems too easy to load up shorts here. I think one more pop is due before this thing is over with.

Today's TRIN of 1.95 not too scary, and last week's 3.12 is rolling off tonight....

Still in the sell zone.

Two positive high TRIN days in a row will have me covering and going long for the inevitable bounce....

Preliminary data indicates a significant earthquake has occurred:

Regional Location: OFF COAST OF OREGON

Magnitude: 6.0M

Greenwich Mean Date: 2003/01/16

Greenwich Mean Time: 00:53:15

Latitude: 44.31N

Longitude: 129.09W

Focal depth: 10.0km

Analysis Quality: A

Source: National Earthquake Information Center (USGS-NEIC)

if you're trading the markets and looking for certainty and perfection forget it. Its a probabilities game and must be played as such. This is w/o a doubt an extremely low-risk short entry zone, like Dec 2. Listen to B4, hesitate and you're doomed to endlessly chasing and failing.

Its a BEAR MARKET MAN, A BEAR MARKET!!! We just concluded a multi-month side-ways correction that has lulled everyone to sleep including Stoolies, SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!

TE, basically he was saying a minor low in a couple of days, then one more bounce up to Jan 23/24 then all downhill from there into March lows. Correct?

Well, close enough for me - pretty much splitting hairs here. If we get that second bounce into late next week I'll convert BEARX into RYVNX, if not I stay with BEARX :lol:

Haven't been stopped out of my screamers yet so I can relate that its still possible that today's pullback is a couple day correction before one more minor bounce but then that's it, its Grim Reaper time.

Archived