Enter symbol:

symbol lookup

More Info: Quote | Chart | News | Profile | Performance | Holdings | Comparison

Portfolio Composition (%)*

Stocks N/A

Bonds N/A

Preferred N/A

Convertibles N/A

Cash 100.00 ..............................Huh?

Anyways, just my luck AMD is going to launch a new product line in a down market. Some say it's reflected in the price already, others say they are waiting to see if they can pull it off on time (launch with product voume). Only hope is those who absolutely need new server machines now and not next year (like Doc with his increasing hits) will raise share price to least 10 bucks before the flight south in February. Intel has no answer to AMD's plan for the next 6 month but like I said, a bright spot that will be taken out back and shot with the rest of the tech stocks soon.

OH,

Yes it can, in very rare occassions. Can this be one? Yepper.

I only travel in my own mind and in bear sites (90% cap S). My views are my own but, i only subscribe to "realistic" people.

I have no idea what the "other" idiot is thinking. Perhaps i should.

Maybe i'll go lurk on some bull sites to see. Nah too much fun here.

Seriously, what are the bull sites Squakin' about?

Agreed OH, in that I doubt seriously it's going to be straight down until Spring. Tomorrow could even end up green but, there are so many signals that the time is nigh. I've seen so many charts in Stoolville for the last couple of days, some going back three years saying the time is now. I'm in my short position for the next ride down. I'm getting some money in position that I had not necessarily planned to use actively on the great possibility that this might rise again in the next day or two and I can drop that money in. Everything I look at points to the conclusion that were are on the precipice of a major thrust down over the next couple of months.

I have also picked my stops in case we are not.

(I started to pick my nose but, Madame Dung slapped me.)

Hey Guys,

Did not have a chance to watch this thing the last couple of days. Too busy geeting loans for people with shitty credit to buy overpriced condos. On and on it goes.

Bearing in mind that I don't know shit I see that the VIX is at 27.86 and the P/C ratio .78. I also see that MSFT and IBM report tomorrow evening. While I and f#**in itching to get short with RYVNX I just have this feeling that this is just modest profit taking, for the moment.

I still think we fully retest, and perhaps even modestly exceed, the Dec 2 high before we go down.

And I still believe that the next leg down will be the last one before we begin a cyclical bull phase!

Fart-As you said you are a headhunter for the in dustry-your bias is showing lad-I would suggest on this next leg down they will sell anything not nailed down! The only answer for Tech is consolidation thru merger or bankruptcy-there is simply too much excess capacity for the small demand that is out there. Rather like the 100+ companies making auto's after Henry rolled the 1st flivver off theline-today there are 3 soon to be 2 after F disappears. Trade Safe!

Guest mr. casual

Bull site summary:

The bottom is in, train's leaving the station, no way market declines for a fourth year in a row, tech is cheap at current prices, short sellers are unamerican and are responsible for the market decline, need I go one... :grin: :grin: .

Fart-As you said you are a headhunter for the in dustry-your bias is showing lad-I would suggest on this next leg down they will sell anything not nailed down! The only answer for Tech is consolidation thru merger or bankruptcy-there is simply too much excess capacity for the small demand that is out there. Rather like the 100+ companies making auto's after Henry rolled the 1st flivver off theline-today there are 3 soon to be 2 after F disappears. Trade Safe!

Archived