More Reaching And Grabbing

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is interested in making money hand over fist so fast that it'll make your head spin short...

BBH

It's time baby - this pig is way overdue and signalling major decline.

I'm sure Meta will agree.

I'm holding my four screamers as I start adding my shorts this week into doomed rally strength. The former being my Preparation-H :P

Monday should be interesting, it looks like the PPO, Stochastics, and ADX will be duking it out. 56.gif

SPX60.gif

Whatever happens, I will be paying close attention to Doc's cmaps to help me figure out which way this market will break. Doc's cmaps make me money. 53.gif

Reading the anal cyst's predictions (starting on page 3B) in the USA Today (page 1B) last week look like most of them are 54.gif by the graveyard or 55.gif.

I subscribe to Doc's cmaps and they help keep me level headed during the trading day. Have you subscribed yet? 03.gif

Guest AssMaster

Doesn't the ADX black line indicate trend strength or something - higher = strong trend either up or down, lower = low trend strength either up or down?

Excuse me, I'm new here. :grin:

my take for what its worth... hard up days mon and tues with big time feed wed after the bushman s speech... this will have shorts scrambling and suck in the remaining longs..will look to ladder into spx mar 950 puts over the next three days...cant say how far they can magically levitate this pos but 950 would psychologically be the number to hose the greatest number of traders...max pain for JAN spx is 900 ...run it up this week and sell it off next...down hard on turdsday and friday as xmas retail numbers finally wake the slumbering bear... all iMHO of course ...currently short C and have MAR 25 JPM puts ..was fortunate enough to close my HD long thurs afternoon after viewing Schaeffers sentiment view on HD...whew JIT...TRADE SAFE ALL and HAPPY HUNTING

End, we can wish it isn't a bullish signal all we want, but then we are getting emotions involved and that is starting down the road to failure. Just trade what you see.

On his chart, the green line (DI+) crossed up the red line (DI-) and that was a bullish signal that correctly predicted the short term trend that lasted for almost a week. Then on August 28th, the green line crossed back down the red line (which is bearish). I tend to trade off of the 60 min chart, since I don't like holding overnight, and since it allows me to lock in profits on the shorter swings.

I hope that explained it better.

Archived