B4 The Bell Moonday July 19

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's arbitrage economy offer:

American century is giving out free copies of Ben Graham's, "The Intelligent Investor". This is your chance to get a book that may actually be useful when the market free falls, and simultaneously screw American Century for the price of the book + postage.

Happy Arbitrage

https://www.americancentury.com/investing/i...pture_offer.jsp

Dow 10K is sucking like a powerful electromagnet.

Round numbers must be tested ...  ;)

I wondered what that sensation was between my loins.

"Round members must be tasted," eh?

Not that there's anything wrong with that ... :lol:

Hopefully Brian won't say...

"It's just starting to bite!"

Here we go seats in the upright position, Helmets and Flack Jackets on, Buckle-up One big MOTHER opening now to the BELL- Yes I said to the BELL! Say G'nite Dick! :o

Excellent call. :D Tanks B4.

The Fed added back $5B in repos - so yes they are back to worrying. But that won't be enough to save the stock market.

I'm covering the xtra short from 1104.50 at 1097.50 only because I have to attend a meeting for a few hours. Still holding other market shorts.

Hey,Plunger,most with more than a passing interest in real freedom already know that the Official Conspiracy Theory is much more vacous than most of the many other conspiracy theories floating about.

Hence,they recognize the the current farce for what it truly,a big ol' lame reality show.

That includes most of the world's population outside the Cone of Idiocy,currently lowered over the USSA and Kanuckistan.

But whatcha gonna do?

Both sides(Reps/Dems) have bought the endless war for endless peace sales promo,the show must go on.

Sue Herrera just introduced the latest segment saying:

"This has been a dull market and no one can whip it into a frenzie like our next guest Jim Cramer..."

Cramer said:

"The only place to make money in this market is energy and possibly health care, but frankly cash is the best place to be right now...I'm not going to sugar coat it...this is an ugly market!"

Since Kudlow will be seeking to remain out of public view, and management is not happy with cramer's comments, I think we can look for Kudlow & Cramer to be scrapped soon.

Archived