Something Cheerful And Uplifting

Eeek!

Perhaps everyone could hit the Pooper Scooper? and squeeze one out for the good Doc, click on some links, buy a book, and help keep Doc from trading it all for a starched Century 21 blazer and black laceup shoes.

I got a decent pair of wingtips Doc could have. :rolleyes:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The CoinGuy
Coinguy Did I hear a blurb about IBM sending jobs to India?

I heard it also :lol:

Freetrade :lol: Or should it be pronounced

freeslaves :o

LOL...

Have the volume turned downed on CrapTV...Roger Arnold in the background, dog running wild(Sarge) and trying to slurp some coffee on the treadmill...in a robe....The typical CoinGuy morning. BUT I swore I heard IBM was sending something to India, just didn't hear what?

TCG

As a side note: received a notice that I had some shares with Equiserve for an AllState purchase I made back in 91(found the original trading slip,and yes I keep them all), said they were going to turn them over to the "State of my last known residence", if I didn't respond right away...Not sure "exactly" how many shares, but after doing a little research, could be quite a few, plus about 50 div payments and a split. Might be nice....needless to say they'll be my first call this morning.

post-3-1058878827_thumb.gif

Mark-

The impression that AMAT either "is" the market or even leads the market, while understandable, is not supported by the evidence. Like most stocks, it usually moves concurrent with the market, but at times it lags, as momo chasers continue to pile in after the market has died, looking to squeeze the last drop out of the lemon. Then one morning they wake up to find themselves wiped out. Case in point is March April 2002. The market had clearly reversed, but the momo chasers continued to buy AMAT, leading to their destruction a few weeks later.

amat.png

Eeek!

Perhaps everyone could hit the Pooper Scooper? and squeeze one out for the good Doc, click on some links, buy a book, and help keep Doc from trading it all for a starched Century 21 blazer and black laceup shoes.

I got a decent pair of wingtips Doc could have. :rolleyes:

If Doc really wants an image makeover, I'll throw

in a pair of business-like navy pumps...

I see that some house has come out with an upgrade on AMAT, the Leading Economic Indicator of the Global Economy.

As a result, a huge spike occurred in the futures, as Team Al Green knows exactly which stocks to goose in order to get the Greyhounds moving in the right direction.

Ignore E-Woofers, Gann Fanners, Astrologists, and all the rest.

Follow the leader.

Follow AMAT.

And also the Primary Objects of Speculation, the Asian Exotica. The choice picks for all participants in the MTV Spring Break Episode which never ends.

half the volume on ASIA is mine! Wish me luck!

Hey Doc.

There is an error on your chart. The AMAT split in 2002 is what caused the gap on your chart.

AMAT is the stock market.

The stock market is the economy.

AMAT is the economy.

All world stock indexes trade in lockstep with the SOX.

The Paper Pyramid, the Hypertiger House of Cards, the Mood in the Arena, and the Number of Russian Hookers found in the Hamptons each weekend is directly correlated to the price action of AMAT.

Where is Dan "The Greaseman" Niles today????

Hey doc still read you every night...fact that lots of bears are gone is the ultimate BEARISH sign....they will be back, dont you worry. Well Wyndy called it ...Lehman upgrading the semi cap equipment makers this morning. Totally flat in the trading acct as of the close yesterday...will be scaling back into puts and shorts depending on what DOC has to say. TRADE SAFE

excellent job. Amy targets for WHT and BGO pullbacks? I get stopped out of GG every time I go long....should have bought at 11 which is what I targeted when sold last. Whats your target for GG and holding period for the miners? You have 75000 WHT right? I have 10000 BGO and WHT. Thinking of adding on the next pullback hopefully this week sometime....good luck

Archived