Not to To Worry

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that we had 117 users on IDS at one point today. Prior intermediate lows were around 130 users. In March 2003 it was between 220 and 250. There are fewer people in the market now. More have been wiped out. My guess is that at the next low we should see something like 130-150 and at THE low, I'd expect to be over 200 again.

At the top in July and October ought seven, we were actually running below 30 at some points during the day.

I noticed that we had 117 users on IDS at one point today. Prior intermediate lows were around 130 users. In March 2003 it was between 220 and 250. There are fewer people in the market now. More have been wiped out. My guess is that at the next low we should see something like 130-150 and at THE low, I'd expect to be over 200 again.

At the top in July and October ought seven, we were actually running below 30 at some points during the day.

and I was one of them!

Please keep us updated on the Docometer

and if the market wasn't enough I guess we get to see a dustbowl.

"Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is expected to declare a drought state of emergency for California soon, according to media reports Friday. Schwarzenegger is expected to sign the proclamation following three dry winters that have left California state and federally operated reservoirs at their lowest levels since 1992"

Can he divert some FEMA money to save the california economy?

Let's wrap up the week.

The guberment worked really really hard and produced a bill banning pet chimps

Troop withdrawal begins in Iraq

Even Pretcher got tired of the selling and gave the mother of all signals

Bernanke denies they are really nationalizing banks, but hey we will play a game called 'Stress Test' instead

Did I miss anything?

Archived