In Denial

I've said enough over the past few days. Speaking to those of you who do not subscribe to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition, if I haven't aroused your curiosity by now, you're hopeless, and I give up. :lol:

To those of you who are subscribers, thanks for your support! I feel that I have revealed too much of the themes of our current analysis, so I am now going to Shut the F up. :lol:

If you have more specific comments or questions, feel free to email me via the on site contact form, or give me a call at 561-839-3726. I'd be happy to speak with you if time permits. Your feedback is always helpful to me in better understanding and communicating the issues we face.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few months ago I was "instructed" by an "associate" to load up on the following at about 63.

So I did....well, kinda....being that they had very little debt, albeit their business model was looking a little shaky....

More and more, I am realizing it's "who" and not "what" you know....

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--Bonds issued by Eastman Kodak Co. (EK) surged late Wednesday after the company announced plans to raise up to $700 million and refinance debt in an effort to boost its financial position.

As part of the plan, the camera and imaging material company said it would receive up to $400 million from private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. The plan also includes issuing $300 million in convertible notes due 2017. The company also said it had amended its bank credit facility to allow it to incur the additional debt.

Investors welcomed the news, with Eastman Kodak's 7.25% senior notes due 2013 jumping sharply after the announcement, gaining 9.265 points on the day to 85.5 cents on the dollar, according to online bond trading platform MarketAxess.

wsj.com

BondDetailChart.aspx?ID=Mjc3NDYxQkQw&Range=1year&GraphType=Price&random=39999

I had to disable to chart widget because it just slowed my system down too much. I use Firefox and have an add on called No Script which allows scripts on all sites to be enabled or disabled totally or individually. They can also be granted temporary permission. In this case it's freestockcharts.com.

How about the top of a weekly supply bar and trendline at the 1100 area.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1253151639.png

or expansion target at 1158

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1253151788.png

Andrew Gause - Aug. 12 the inflation money of 1.75 trillion was unleashed.

gause_andrew_september_16_09___inflation.mp3

I had to disable to chart widget because it just slowed my system down too much. I use Firefox and have an add on called No Script which allows scripts on all sites to be enabled or disabled totally or individually. They can also be granted temporary permission. In this case it's freestockcharts.com.

I had the problem this afternoon, so I reduced the size and amount of data. Didn't that help? With no data being pushed through at night, there's no slowdown. I think the problem is the data accumulating in memory. There are a lot of computations in that chart. Check tomorrow and see if the smaller chart size helps. I'd like to try to keep it in the page, but if it's too much of a problem for too many people, then I'll need to rethink.

As you all know, I am a habitual tinkerer. Never know when you'll come across a better mousetrap, or a better indicator setup. For the 45 years I've been doing TA and market analysis, I've never stopped thinking about how to do it better.

God knows WTF they're going to do. Having tracked these assholes every day for the last 7 years, I'd bet my last dollar that they don't even know what they are really going to do. This is ad hoc, pull it out of your ass policy making at its worst. They keep throwing shit at the barn door hoping some of it will stick, but most of it is hardened and bounces right back at them.

I feel that I can assure you that the world's ability to absorb an ever increasing supply of Treasuries is finite. Economies which do not generate profits do not create capital. Without new capital, the Fungus Federalis Goofermentus will eventually consume the whole pie.

I love it when he talks dirty. :P

post-4028-1253151902.jpg

Phillies have played to 102% of capacity this season. 64 sellouts in a row + a couple thousand standing. The Red Sox have played to 101.7%. No other team is over 97%. The Cubs are at 97%.

Philly sports fans get a bad rap. Give them something to cheer about and they are the best fans in the world, better than the vaunted Cardinals fans, who are watching a team as good as the Phils this year. No doubt St. Louis, Boston, and Chicago are great baseball towns, but Philly is second to none. There's not a better place to watch a game with a loud, supportive home crowd.

Here's to you, Phillies fans! Go Phils!

Archived