2003 Scoreboard

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IDS, again, I want to try to limit to short term trading discussion.

Yeah, I agree.....

I think we have some decent trading setups posted at IDS, so it would be a good idea to knock off unrelated long-winded chatter so the traders can focus.

If you have other non-trading related comments, you can post them at M2M.

Of course, the 2 liner sneers at the jamming and Federal Open Mouth Committee Operations is OK to provide some fun and humor.

IDS would not be the same without Soup and Bearman's constant outbursts of astonishment.

The goal at IDS is to be able to have people post some short and long ideas, so everyone can take their pick on which side they want to play.

So far, I like the way IDS is running, we are getting some great ideas and data points there. If we can hold the ramblings to a minimum, then we can attract more professional traders over there.....

Some of us playing the long side are doing OK, without taking too much risk, since those are the easiest plays now. Eventually, the easy plays will be on the short side, once DaBoyz eventually turn on their Bagholder Clients and start the Bear Raids by pummeling these stocks.

re: the Captain Hook article on gold-eagle. South Africa is a much different place now than when DROOY was $50 bonars per share back in the early 80's. I'm no expert on the SA political situation, but I get the feeling that DROOY would be nationalized long before DROOY stock trades at 50$ again. The SA govt would surely take those ounces in the ground for themselves, right? I'm in DROOY heavy for a trade - looking for a couple dimes or something. Maybe I'll hold just a few shares long term and forget about em, just in case. I think looking for a return of the 1980-vintage "Roodeport Rocket" is wishful thinking at best.

Only a couple of dimes on the Droopster? I been holding that since $2.35, I think it has alot of catching up to do. Thought it had kind of an odd little ramp in the last 15 minutes. Gotta check the volume.

Homewreckers didn't like the news much on existing home sales today. Methinks they're gonna get wrecked in Q1.

The End - ditto on the pm's they and the physical turned me from a loser to a winner this year. Mucho to be greatful for. There's a change in the air. :P (just kidding docster)

Still holding my Rydex short funds, under water pretty good. I'm definitely gonna hold those funds until we hit Wolanchuk's Dow 30K, as long as his gold 2k holds up.

Archived