Mark Missed

mark:  You did not miss anything,  all selling being absorbed by the govt.  Shrub is preparing a new cabinet post, an ajundt to the office of homeland security,  the office of asset inflation.    Rumor that booby rubin may lead the new govt agency.

OFFice of ASSet Inflation

( spelling dedicated to BAREister :rolleyes: )

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NEWS FLASH..NEWS FLASH...

Porsche sales rise 47% according to Bloomberg.  :o

The top sucks from the bottom...

The top requests a bank to create out of thin air short term debt (Months) at wholesale prices (Prime)...then it is marked up and sold to the bottom...the bottom then requests a bank to create out of thin air long term debt (Years), which is the short term debt plus markup, at retail prices (Prime plus)

The difference is the profit which goes to the top...

So lets say the top request a bank to create out of thin air $100,000 for six months at 2.5% and constructs a house...marks it up to $170,000 and puts a for sale sign in front...the bottom sees this and thinks this would be a great place to raise a family and requests a bank to create $170,000 out of thin air at 6% for 30 years and signs on the dotted line...

Lets say the difference after expenses for the top is $50,000...

The Top gets a paid for Porsche and the bottom spends the next 10 years paying it off...

I've figured out how to take the world over starting with just one laundromat...

Why don't you Hyper?

Good question...I don't think there is enough time...maybe 10 years ago...

...as the top expands massively while the bottom is canibalized luxury items do well... Once the bottom is sucked dry or maximum potential...Then the top begins to collapse...

Once the bottom has soaked up the maximum amount of long term debt the top runs out of victims to dump shorterm debt on...Unless they want to give it away for free...

Heads Up, Bears. CES is going to be bubblicious. Could break attendance records taking the lion's share of the former COMDEX crowd. All the major hotels are booked and rates are more than double last year. Plenty to Bullhorn in January. Ah the good ol' days of the Ursa Mini when news was noise. Now anything remotely Bullish sends the markets to the moon.

For those of you who, like me, wondered what OZ is

http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html

First came to Oz in 1981. Biggest changes between then and now-

1) In 1981, half the cars in the cities had roo bars and all in the country did, even saw them on the family station wagons and little piss-ass Fiats. Now you rarely see them except on SUV's, and then their the fake little North-American style ones.

2) In 1981 there were 10 sheep for every Ozzie. Now there are 10 Pokies for every Ozzie.

3) Ozzie slang is mostly found only on those WEB sites. Nobody speaks that way except the garbos and the ockers.

Source: CBS MarketWatch

7:00am 12/03/03 U.S. MORTGAGE BANKERS

WEEKLY INDEX DOWN 11.7%

WEEKLY PURCHASE INDEX DOWN 3.9%

REFINANCE INDEX DOWN 19.6%

Swedjap,

Now just imagine if Bareister or Beardrech were Ozzies...lol,you would need interpreters.. :P

thats a pretty cool site btw.

Bris, re BAREister... I already need an interpreter :lol:

if he was a Ozzie... :blink:

shudder.... :lol:

gawd....how can they SLEEP ??? :o

I can't stand carrying debt.

The happiest day in the past 20 yrs for me was when we cashed out our MN property at the peak recently, paid the cards to zero, bought a D9 and big fukin-A excavator, and started mining gold :D

debt-free and dirty, now that's livin' ! hee hee...

Seriously tho....even tho we didn't carry very high balances...just knowing they were at ZERO made me sleep like a baby. :D

"debt-free and dirty, now that's livin' !"

...this could be a stoolville classic! :rolleyes: :D :lol:

Archived