B4 the Bell, Ilovebushday, Aug 17, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually Doo the Nikkers has been negative for awhile and just hit a new low, The Astro's headed for US are beating Hell out of the Nikkers now time for 990N to head for a deep bunker-methinks! :D

True ... B4 ...

I think that it's going to be a lot uglier than most bears think ...

and a lot sooner ...

Stephen Roach is even scaring "Kitty" :

http://www.morganstanley.com/GEFdata/diges...on.html#anchor0

Textile business to close

136 losing jobs in Bethlehem.

BETHLEHEM -- A 50-year-old textile business in West Bethlehem will close, leaving 136 August 17, 2004

From staffpeople out of jobs.

Synthetic Thread Co. has notified state officials about the plant shutdown and permanent layoffs. The job cuts are scheduled to begin Oct. 1 and continue through April 30.

http://pennlive.com/business/expresstimes/...35298232460.xml

Rivera to Cut 116 Jobs, Jr. High Sports

The school board will vote on the cuts this Thursday. If approved, the total number of job cuts in the district this year will be 423

http://www.wroctv.com/news/story.asp?id=14691&r=l

Net loss leads to layoffs at CNT

To cope with sharply lower revenue, CNT said that last week it eliminated 220 of the company's 1,220 jobs, and that the layoffs affected primarily engineers

http://www.startribune.com/stories/535/4933685.html

ATA Airlines warns of cash crunch

About 200 of the 8,000 employees are facing layoffs and the airline is seeking additional concessions from pilots, flight attendants and other unions.

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?rid=248b0...a8a80d6f705f8cc

Albertson's Cuts Hours, Benefits In Oklahoma

During the first six months of 2004, Albertsons cut $710 million as part of a multiyear, $1 billion cost-cutting plan.

http://www.channeloklahoma.com/news/3660779/detail.html

Alcoa to Shutter Ohio Car Parts Plant

About 140 people work at the plant, Alcoa said. About $3 million in pretax charges will be recorded during the third quarter

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/biz/cont...-Plant-Clo.html

Just catching up now due to internet problems at work.

On Google - it would be in the public interest to delay the Google offering until the SEC can figure out what securities laws they have broken. I am sure there were some, and I am sure within a few weeks there would be some lawsuits against the company. From information already disclosed, the SEC may have second thoughts about overlooking some obvious errors in the sale process.

I may be wrong and the sale will go ahead Wednesday, but those legal clouds will still be hanging overhead. I rate this "AVOID" in big letters.

MH was right earlier today, just sell.

Have been reading some of the comments on the astro for tomorrow.

What Iam watching closely is what happens in Iraq as this oppostion with mercury mars to Uranus falls right on the Iraqi ascendent for the 1922 chart and the one formed on June 28th with the new Iraqi goverment. Very difficult for any kind of a setelment to occur with this kind of configutaion especially with Mercury retrograde. When Mercury comes back direct in September there may be some chance of slowing down the current insurrection but not at this point.

As for the markets an aspect like this makes everyone "exciteable" and it also makes it impossible to make good sound decisions.I would have to say that any move up would be a lot of exciteable decisions and should be sold.On the other hand a spike say in oil and you could get excitable decisons in the other direction and as this is the market current trend probably best to go with it.Merrimon thinks an aspect like this indicates a possible change in trend but he has 27 day time interval for this to occur which to me makes it meaning less.

What do I think? Continued deteoriation of the secular environment keeps selling pressure and non buying pressure on track it has been on since July but we may work off over sold condtion by going sideways untill next crisis point between September 9th and 14th. Saturn is in a semi square ie45 degrees to mars and mercury and moveing to a conjunction of the US Mercury, opposite US Pluto.Hard to belvie this does not mean something for the markets that is bearsih in nature.

Saturn in Vedic astrololgy aspecting the US Neptune almost exactly so my guess is troubles with oil is the overwhelming factor.

But that may be to obvious. With an aspect configuration as explosive as this something often occurs totally out of the blue that no one was looking for.

Is my theory that a populist revolution is now occuring in the US that will end the Bush tyranny and more events confirming this will in the days to come be readily apparent. Remember Uranus is revolution, change, the over throw of entrenched power. As Mars Uranus and Uranus itself now all square the US Uranus the natives in the great land of ours are going to be getting decidedly rest less if such is not already the case.

I also liked Grand Funk and Mark Farner. He was a really nice guy.

wish I could find a homer simpson sound wav of that one..."you don't know the music of grand funk railroad?? The pounding rhythm of Mark Farner? Somtimes I'm like....yes, yes, yes, keep on rockin!" :lol:

edit:

internet search reveals simpson line to include "Mark Farner's wild, shirtless lyrics, the bong-rattling bass of Mel Schacher"

Have been reading some of the comments on the astro for tomorrow.

What Iam watching closely is what happens in Iraq as this oppostion with mercury mars to Uranus falls right on the Iraqi ascendent for the 1922 chart and the one formed on June 28th with the new Iraqi goverment. Very difficult for any kind of a setelment to occur with this kind of configutaion especially with Mercury retrograde. When Mercury comes back direct in September there may be some chance of slowing down the current insurrection but not at this point.

As for the markets an aspect like this makes everyone "exciteable" and it also makes it impossible to make good sound decisions.I would have to say that any move up would be a lot of exciteable decisions and should be sold.On the other hand a spike say in oil and you could get excitable decisons in the other direction and as this is the market current trend probably best to go with it.Merrimon thinks an aspect like this indicates a possible change in trend but he has 27 day time interval for this to occur which to me makes it meaning less.

What do I think? Continued deteoriation of the secular environment keeps selling pressure and non buying pressure on track it has been on since July but we may work off over sold condtion by going sideways untill next crisis point between September 9th and 14th. Saturn is in a semi square ie45 degrees to mars and mercury and moveing to a conjunction of the US Mercury, opposite US Pluto.Hard to belvie this does not mean something for the markets that is bearsih in nature.

Saturn in Vedic astrololgy aspecting the US Neptune almost exactly so my guess is troubles with oil is the overwhelming factor.

But that may be to obvious. With an aspect configuration as explosive as this something often occurs totally out of the blue that no one was looking for.

Is my theory that a populist revolution is now occuring in the US that will end the Bush tyranny and more events confirming this will in the days to come be readily apparent. Remember Uranus is revolution, change, the over throw of entrenched power. As Mars Uranus and Uranus itself now all square the US Uranus the natives in the great land of ours are going to be getting decidedly rest less if such is not already the case.

I heard something about the August 21st date being the start of a very bad period for the USA.

Archived