The Amazing Miracle Market

Bloombox said the company announced there had been an error and the results were posted on the Dell website 'bout half hour b4 the close.

Santelli is on saying they are up after hours when their chart shows the levitation 1/2 hour b4 the close....now the lost money crew is in the "you gotta just love this "space""..."just gotta have it"....."You gotta be in....gotta own it".... "love the weak dollar...just gotta love it....Just gotta love a crashing currency...gotta be in this "space"".."gotta love 150 buck oil....gotta love filling up the tank for 100 beans....just gotta own oil"................up bi polar mode

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Santelli is on saying they are up after hours when their chart shows the levitation 1/2 hour b4 the close....now the lost money crew is in the "you gotta just love this "space""..."just gotta have it"....."You gotta be in....gotta own it".... "love the weak dollar...just gotta love it....Just gotta love a crashing currency...gotta be in this "space"".."gotta love 150 buck oil....gotta love filling up the tank for 100 beans....just gotta own oil"................up bi polar mode

BWAHAHAHAHAH !!!!

Dude you're killing me.....I had to tune in.......

Santelli ain't ready for Prime Time by a long shot......

Rick, get that grill fixed.......Yeeesh!

_39590625_teeth203.jpg

Was this forum bullish in 2003 and 2004?

This forum looks to much bearish:)

I still think there will be a top in mid OCT 2009, then a 20% correction, and off to the races again to come back to the same level. Late Spring 2010 we are going down down down to march low within 1,5 year.

The posts are all still here.

Free Preview- Click Start |> button to listen.

Lee Adler and Aaron Krowne dissect the Consumer Confidence and housing market data, and assess the outlook for stocks and bonds.

Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free preview.

Listen to any podcast prior to April 22, 2009. Click here for archive. Be surprised!

Listen to the July 17, 2009 podcast in its entirety for free.

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street Podcast 8/27/09 [45:06m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

<script type="text/javascript"> Subscribers only. Enter your login when prompted.

Was this forum bullish in 2003 and 2004?

This forum looks to much bearish:)

I still think there will be a top in mid OCT 2009, then a 20% correction, and off to the races again to come back to the same level. Late Spring 2010 we are going down down down to march low within 1,5 year.

Yea, I agree Swordy....It's funny, but I think October/November looks like a good turn potential....That's as long into the future that I can see..good trading..

The lead in from the today's Richard Russell daily missive. :unsure:

August 27, 2009 -- One of the members of my family just had a bond come due, and this left her with a considerable amount of cash. She needs income, but I thought -- for the first time in my investing life I don't have any intelligent idea of where to put her money. I could leave it in a money fund, but that pays her very little. I could buy her a Nuveen closed-end bond fund that yields 4.5% tax free. But with monster current federal deficits and more coming up, I'm afraid of bonds. I could put her in blue-chip stocks, but the best blue-chips yield only 3% or less and is taxable. I could put her in Treasury bonds, but I don't trust the bond market because I believe the huge federal deficits will drive interest rates higher. I could put her in one of the commodity currencies -- Canadian or Aussie dollars -- but if or when the worldwide deflationary recession hits commodities, the Canadian and Aussie dollar will head down, and she'll be locked in with losses.

I could buy her GLD for the long-term but neither gold nor GLD pays any income.

Maybe, best to leave her in a money market fund, and await other potential opportunities. This is not an easy time for the average, confused American. In a way, everything hinges on the dollar, and the Fed is printing trillions of them under the slimy euphemism, "Quantitative easing."

Richard Russell

Archived