Nice try bully.....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just looking at Mr. Widget and wondering what would happen if that 8-day ossie doesn't turn up like it should be doing...

I started a new count on Mr. Widget for a Day 1. If pigmen decide to hold 1091 on the spx closes and demand comes in we could see the 8 day rise back to the zero momentum zone. It appears it needs stronger momentum back to the zero momentum zone from the yellow 5 day to push against the bears now.

If I had my druthers with Mr. Widget I'd like to see a few days trading against the recent down bias before crashing back through the steel I-beam of 1091 closes.

post-326-1264460141_thumb.png

Funny, the Vikings wouldn't have gotten anywhere near the playoffs without Favre, but now he's going to get reamed by "loyal fans" for that interceptions.

I'm still a huge fan of him.

lets face it: He is the Franz Beckenbauer of American Football.

:lol: ^_^

Latest Story

On The Other Hand- Professional Edition

January 25, 2010 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data was weaker in 6 of the 9 measures, suggesting that the uptick in the market averages did not have broad support, and that therefore more downside is probably ahead. On the other hand… Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

We are within the zero momentum zone of the stochastic on SPY. Even though I believe we've begun another Mr. Widget 8 day cycle here and if downside momentum has been exhausted we still don't know what kind of momentum we'll get out of it. If it's weak, then we could trend down in a narrow range and pass through the zero momentum zone of the stochastic and get attracted to the Nov. 9 gap.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1264461712.png

lets face it: He is the Franz Beckenbauer of American Football.

:lol: ^_^

Where's Shorty? He'll appreciate this, about Beckenbauer, from Wikipedia:

After appearing in an ad for a big mobile phone company, Beckenbauer specifically requested the number 0176 / 666666 for his mobile phone. However, he soon was flooded with phone calls by men who thought it was a phone sex number (in German, "6" translates to "sechs", very close to the word sex)

Where's Shorty? He'll appreciate this, about Beckenbauer, from Wikipedia:

After appearing in an ad for a big mobile phone company, Beckenbauer specifically requested the number 0176 / 666666 for his mobile phone. However, he soon was flooded with phone calls by men who thought it was a phone sex number (in German, "6" translates to "sechs", very close to the word sex)

:lol:

Archived