B4 The Bell, Humpday, May 26

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Crew-the Pig flies alone at the open-keep your eye on the VXO and Vix both of which had record implosions yesterday. If you believe when the vix is low its time to go scenario and couple it with an astro that says reversal it could be wild today. Until it gets over 1120 it is jyst "noise." ;)

LLD:

One more thing.

Notice how gold keeps creeping up.

Gold is the temperature gauge inside the Derivatives Tower.

There's a fire going on.

We just can't see it yet......

Wndy

I could never leave this blessed site.

Ive been a bear since the 90s. Everyone has their breaking point and that bullshit yesterday put me over the edge. Sometimes, as my wife says, I am missing the smell of the roses in life, constantly frustrating myself battling the matrix and their evil ways. Its time for me to move on and put my intelligence to more productive uses.

As far as the metals go I am 150% positioned. Hyper is right. Fractional reserve banking is in its final chapter. In the future they will not use one red cent belonging to me. The sooner all my ties are severed with the matrix the better.

Last night, Hyper mentioned the "Stealth Crash of the last two weeks"

That makes some sense to view it just that way. If the Fed's unlimited Market Stabilization Fund was in fact used to purchase any large sell orders that hit the tape in order to hold the 200 day, what might have resulted in a crash was averted as the Fed holds those shares on the sideline prior to dumping back into the market once the short squeeze gathers enough steam. I guess the question is, why wouldn't they? When you control everything, you can do whatever you choose.

Assuming that the foregoing is true, they would also be inclined to reward the big players who did as they were told, and held their positions during the 200 day MA test - and will be inclined to punish those big players whom they were required to step-in on behalf of to save the markets from collapse.

Yesterday's glaringly obvious intervention in the QQQ - straight on the heels of a speech by the President, is evidence of the politicization of the Federal Reserve from my perspective. To assume the timing was coincidental is to disregard the facts.

It is a dangerous market. Whipsaws are by design. All stops are there to be consumed.

Weaker than expected durable goods numbers are designed to drop the yen year yield back into the sweet spot...and revising the prior durable goods numbers upward are designed to keep the game going. All bullshit...all the time.

Today's number will be revised a month from now to acccomodate whatever story the script requires at that time. The ability to revise past numbers to meet present goals is acceptable by the government (for the purpose of manipulating equity prices and bond yields) - but is illegal when practiced by individual corporations.

Why?

Exactly Plunger

Nice

Selling gold and silver again

They can do anything they want anytime they want

Gold and Silver getting slapped.

XAU barely budging.

So far so good......

The Bulge Bracket Boyz are just trying to push more people out so they can squeeze in.

"Make Room in the Lifeboats!!!"

"The Derivative Colossus is on Fire!!"

LLD:

One more thing.

There's a fire going on.

Wndy

Ive been a bear since the 90s. Everyone has their breaking point and that bullshit yesterday put me over the edge. Sometimes, as my wife says, I am missing the smell of the roses in life, constantly frustrating myself battling the matrix and their evil ways. Its time for me to move on and put my intelligence to more productive uses.

As far as the metals go I am 150% positioned. Hyper is right. Fractional reserve banking is in its final chapter. In the future they will not use one red cent belonging to me. The sooner all my ties are severed with the matrix the better.

LLD, we park our cars in the same garage.

LLD:

One more thing.

There's a fire going on.

Wndy

LLD, we park our cars in the same garage.

Well, skateboards, actually :lol:

Over night in Vancouver there was a serious incident that is being kept well under wraps. A bus Driver and 8 other passengers on a Richmon to Vancouver B line Bus were taken to hospital after becoming ill when exposed to a mysterious substance on the Bus. That however is not the Big story-50 people responding to the incident including Police, Para-medics and Reporters have been quarantined after developing physical reactions that included nausea, dizziness and vomiting in the immediate area of the Bus. Hazmats teams were seen taking off a clear bag of what looked like pellets from the Bus. Early reports indicated exposure to phosphine an Industrial pesticide that can cause the above symptoms plus convulsions and death. A portent of what is coming pehaps!

$4.75b o/n repo announced. That makes $24.75b expiring tomorrow. WTF is this lunatic doing?

Take your pick.

1. Fulfilling a promise to keep his job.

2. Continuing an experiment to ward off a K winter

3. Flooding the system to maintain short rates at the desired level.

4. Flooding the system to plug a hole somewhere.

5. Inflating financial assets to maintain an upbeat consumer.

I could go on, and I am sure you have a few of your own ideas.

Archived