B4 the Bell, Humpday 5504

Guest yobob1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Example of a commodity which is allowed to trade freely, one which The Matrix has no interest in.

Cattle Futures going parabolic, up another 3% this morning.

Can you say hedge funds, Wndy? I think the hedgies are responsible for moving these relatively small markets. With everyone screaming inflation, it makes their job just that much easier. Let's see what the commods (except oil) reveal later this summer, if not sooner. I'm betting that the hedgies will thunder off for something more lucrative and the vacuum created will be very large indeed.

Anybody want to bet they find a few more mad cows in the system in the next few weeks?

Liquidity

New offering calendar for may shows $47b

153 IPOs $40b

54 2nds $5b

4 conv $2b

converts and 2nds can are usually added at the last minute and could amount to $5-10b additional this month. New offerings have been this lopsided since 2000.

This is the key. Wall street looking to make a 6% commish on 45bn . Nice chunk of change and they are probably willing to risk some capital to levitate the markets so the goose stuffing can proceed.

black & blue (IBM) back in the drink

That POS doesn't belong in the drink, it belongs in the trash can. :D

I hope so Col, short in size.

C just printed new LOD, usually a market leader

My largest short position right now so I'm right there with you on that one. :)

K-Wave:

Time to short energy futures???

No. 1 loser on the HeatMap is PTEN, down over 6%.

OSX is getting killed.

Not quite sure why OSX gettin' hammered..crude still chugging along..could be the start of the divergence..similar to when Gold stock sell off before the metal tops out..

Archived