B4 The Bell, Moonday, February 9

One thing I learned in reading and talking with HyperTiger is what evil really looks like, altho I didnt get to tell him about it. I had old visions in my head of when the Evil One takes over the world and must admit they were like cartoon characters.

The fact is that Evil must have bodies to do its work. Humans. and if you think about the Matrix and focus on that only, you miss the big picture.

Each and every one of us is susceptible/vulnerable to contributing to the whole scheme of Evil. We just don't want to put it into a big picture.

Look at the World Trade Center pictures and think how much hatred, rage, revenge, greed, etc had accumulated to bring such a disaster about.

Meanwhile, H.T. gave us the imagery of the financial system to think about. The deeper you go into those thoughts the more you see how dangerous the times are. When there's no one to pick up the garbage, cometh the RATS!

Survival will mean forming new groups, new loyalties. The old ones will disappear as family clans mostly are too far apart these days to matter. We will either kill each other off or we will learn quickly to share, learn anew how to live off the land, and look out for each other. People in undeveloped nations will survive better than we will because we need to CONSUME THINGS! We need DEBT to pay for them. Last summer we had no electric, water or gas for cars. Just a very small inconvenience compared to what lies ahead.

Censorship is just an early warning signal. Where good people try to gather together, enmity will show up and destroy that fellowship.

That's just the way it is. Freedoms will be destroyed everywhere.

So if you think that there's any hope or a way to live life differently, here's a link with some ideas that I found at least palatable. The guy wrote the book Ishmael.

http://ishmael.org/Education/Parables/uru.shtml

To me, HyperTiger has been URU. :rolleyes:

Sherlock

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and if ya think there's just a lone nut or two running around with these ideas, think again. At first you think you're the only one, that maybe you are crazy, then you start finding out that others are thinking of this and that they have some good ideas worth hearing.

I spent the evening talking with a woman from Chicago that I've never seen but we agreed that keeping an upbeat attitude about surviving is most important.

We started listing those skills that each of us has that would be useful to personal and group survival. Then we started listing essentials to have on hand.

My gosh, we ended up sounding like the Homeland Security Team!

BE PREPARED.

So, here is a starter list of things you'd need that some other people put together.

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread....light=Disappear

I would need help in order to survive, but I have a lot of skills and knowledge to contribute. My gold and silver coins may not be as valuable as what I can contribute to a group. Think about that.

Sherlock aka Mother Earth

Archived