Grace

The market reminds me of my first female exploration in high school...getting in her blouse, in her pants, then...the pullback "I'm not ready yet"...on and on, each time closer to the Holy Grail, always the tease, but never the consumation.

Found out she was making it big time with the "After Hours" boys. Slow and gentle don't do it with a lot of women. Some need a b*tch slap and torn panties, I guess. Just don't want to fess up to their Front man.

The girl is probably in a nursing home now with a catheter and intractable facial hair. Serves her right.

The Market mimics Life.

Same experience... hmmm. Maybe us bears have more in common than we thought... I didn't score then, and I'm not scoring now.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The work of Thomas Szasz implies that an accusation of mental illness is used to justify the removal of deviants from the community at large. The witches in Salem, Massachusetts were the mentally ill of that day. In modern day society we often accuse each other of being crazy or mentally ill when we seek to denigrate the opinions of those with whom we may not agree.

The greatest institutional use of insanity was, of course, by the Soviets who condemned untold thousands to gulags for their transgressions against the prevailing government opinion.

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU AND SZAZ more--many of my neighbors are cured psychopaths--the nostrum used for their cure?-- A rereading of the 1937 edition of the Soviet-Marxist encyclopeadia of Religous knowledge--you know that encyclopedia,dont ya--thats the one printed for the revisionists----as a set of loose leaved notebooks!!!

radically yours beardrech

The market reminds me of my first female exploration in high school...getting in her blouse, in her pants, then...the pullback "I'm not ready yet"...on and on, each time closer to the Holy Grail, always the tease, but never the consumation.

Found out she was making it big time with the "After Hours" boys. Slow and gentle don't do it with a lot of women. Some need a b*tch slap and torn panties, I guess. Just don't want to fess up to their Front man.

The girl is probably in a nursing home now with a catheter and intractable facial hair. Serves her right.

The Market mimics Life.

Same experience... hmmm. Maybe us bears have more in common than we thought... I didn't score then, and I'm not scoring now.

Panties and Profit. Is their a connection? Tune in at 6:00 for stunning revelations in this breaking story.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If we go down hard now into the close, and finish below yesterday's low, I think that's one of them bearish engulfing doji-spewy candlestick thingies.

If it were my birthday, I'd ask for a cake.

If I were a cake, I'd ask for a candle.

If I were a candle, I'd ask to be a doji-spewy engulfing one.

PNRA panera bread has run out of bread!!!

Join the party bears, I've made kachingo $$ in 20 min...

NTES & PNRA is a showcase for the future...

just keep your eyes open, this kind of waterfall shorting is not that risky since someone else started the party and we're just crashing it... :lol:

sorry folks, this market is nuts and I'm just getting back the dough SMH costed me in August when I hung onto shorts despite Doc's warning...

Dharmaeye,

Paaaaa leeeeeze

Tell me it is so.

Doc thanks for your work on the bond thing today wink,wink.

Sorry about selling ya out to the wife.

You know how it is with us fair weather friends. nudge,nudge

better to have a fair weather one than none I guess.

Where is the Mouse? Where is the bare Disaster. :unsure: :unsure:

Archived