LT Astrological Look Out Below

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anotherone, yes I like Nolle's. He goes into a lot of details.

A good long term read is includign in Richard Nolle's 2006 Forecast. The way his site is constructed, it can't be directly liked to go towww.astropro.com, select  "Futures" and then look for the 2006 forecast in the drop down below logn range forecasts.

Now here Merriman discusses retrogrades (perhaps these will be stronger - I would imagine than total eclipses) and he called for a market top last week.

My understanding was buy markets when Venus and/or Mercury go retrograde and sell when they turn Direct. So when these planets leave their Retrograde state they turn Direct.

Merriman

Sun conjunct Uranus on March 1 could manifest a number of ways. Geopolitics and technology are good possibilities. It could be negative or positive though.

In orb on that day are Jupiter square Neptune, Mercury square Pluto and Mercury sextile Venus. The last is positive. The Pluto aspect can manifest as reversals.

Re: Gold and Silver (Interim Top) Review: We had a Jupiter Neptune Square Jan. 27th and Venus went Direct February 3rd.

Amanita believes more weighting should be placed on Silver 2006 on.... and $usd will decline again 2006-2007 and be very weak in 2010 - 2013.

Amanita

Re: General Stock Markets - Total Solar Eclipse March 29th and Lunar Eclipse March 14th. So markets rising into this time period should peak.

I have a dynamic uptic in Gold/Silver November 24th.

Merriman says June 29, 2006 is interim low but does not mention when uptic occurs.

Merriman

Here's the LT Gold chart. Preferred scenario is a quick down just below $500 (time frame for interim bottom is (April/May 2006) slight possibility to conversely hit $600 by April/May 2006, but the planets say not yet :lol: and I will be checking planet possitions into that time for a buy.

post-1351-1140326198_thumb.jpg

Okay I'm revising my bottom in Gold to sometime in June. Mercury hits crest on this planetary applet in June and then starts moving towards the Galactic Center, (as Mercury moves toward Galactic Centre and approaches Jupiter the price of Gold/Silver start to move up) which it hits dead on in December 2006. Let's see how it plays out! :rolleyes:

It's pretty amazing how Mercury approaches the GC around the December/January timeframe which also marks many interim Gold tops. It does it again in December 2007.

Now Jupiter's fire is increased significantly in November/December 2006 timeframe, so I am anticipating quite a move starting in the 2nd half of 2006.

Now in next post I demonstrate how in January 2008 Jupiter starts to move away from the Galactic Center.

post-1351-1140362826_thumb.jpg

Now all the planets line up in the Galactic Center in December of 2006. Why is this significant to Gold because Jupiter is stationned near the Galactic Centre for several years. It started to approach the Galactic Center in 2002 and everytime the other planets approach the Galactic Centre (composed of Gold) they add fire to Jupiter (expansive) which elevates Gold and Silver.

So this again should mark another topping action in Gold. The actual price top can occur in January, 2007. So let's see how it plays out.

Now Jupiter crosses over the Galactic Centre in December of 2007 and now proceeds to move away from the Galactic Center, so this probably marks a significant top. It is still within the Galactic Center in 2008 but due to it crossing over the GC in Dec. of 2007 it would be imperative to watch for a final top. Will have to monitor during this time frame. I don't see Jupiter moving again towards the Galactic Centre until January 2014.

post-1351-1140364129_thumb.jpg

1. Here is Jupiter just crossing over Galactic Center in December of 2007 where I believe we'll have a significant top.

2. And in December 2008 now moving away. Jupiter is the Blue Circle. Galactic Center is the tiny green circle with red outer circle line.

post-1351-1140367458_thumb.jpg

post-1351-1140367857_thumb.jpg

Archived