Amazon's Amazing Ramp

what are the lines? SMA? which one? TIA

I added a Weekly chart to the Daily and Monthly views of the Watered Crap Common Nerdsaq Compost Collective.

As per the moving averages, I suppose you could say they are SMAs, but they are modified and fine tuned. Rather unique...or ordinary.

An incredible amount of research, time, trial and effort and trial by fire have gone into this work over the years, therefore...hey, it's my personal stash man, not for the street! :lol: :P

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolinger band (13,2) - montly (20.10.2009)

http://songmun.blox.pl/resource/SP500_2009_bb.png

SP500_2009_bb.png

Bolinger band (13,2) - montly 2003

http://songmun.blox.pl/resource/SP500_2003_bb.png

SP500_2003_bb.png

bolinger band (13,2) - montly 1975

http://songmun.blox.pl/resource/SP500_1975_bb.png

SP500_1975_bb.png

http://songmun.blox.pl/resource/SP500_1938_bb.png

SP500_1938_bb.png

http://songmun.blox.pl/resource/SP500_1947_49_bb.png

SP500_1947_49_bb.png

1949 is almost the same with 1982 (no chart, sorry). So, only when new bull start touching BB didnt start a correction. Do we have a new bull? I dont think so.

BUT

lets look at 1966

http://songmun.blox.pl/resource/SP500_1966_72_bb.png

SP500_1966_72_bb.png

for this years, it worked only for the first time, in the second run, it failed. In 2009 it will be the first time....so there will be correction.

o where will this rally stop?

http://songmun.blox.pl/resource/SP500_daily_Elliott.png

SP500_daily_Elliott.png

its around 1160 or 1130 (depends see chart above)

so why this time it WONT be 1971? take a look at NASdaq 100??

its coming to 61,8% fibo for falls between 2007-09, and 14 week RSI is ploting double top

http://songmun.blox.pl/resource/Nasdaq100_weekly_over.png

Nasdaq100_weekly_over.png

Tungsten is very hard, combined with carbon (Tungsten Carbide) it is used to cut steel.

Gold is a very soft metal. 999 gold can be marked with you fingernail.

But you would need a drill to get to go through the outer layer to get to the tungsten core.

D-Day Plus One- Professional Edition Fed Report

by Lee Adler, Saturday, October 24, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Fed’s balance sheet expanded a bit last week as gains in securities holdings due to a large MBS settlement, outstripped the ongoing decline in alphabet soup programs. However, the rate at which the Fed is pumping cash into Primary Dealer trading accounts has declined sharply. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Tungsten is very hard, combined with carbon (Tungsten Carbide) it is used to cut steel.

Gold is a very soft metal. 999 gold can be marked with you fingernail.

Yes, all of my stone chisels have tungsten carbide tips, as well as my SDS Plus and SDS Max drill bits for drilling into stone. Cutting blades too numerous to list have carbide tips. Miners drill bits for underground mining as well as suface blasting generally all have carbide tips. Diamond drills are more for coring purposes.

Even the massive boring drills that carved out the Chunnel would probably have replaceable tungsten carbide bits in multiples.

<h2 class="post-title">D-Day Plus One- Professional Edition Fed Report</h2>

by Lee Adler, Saturday, October 24, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Fed’s balance sheet expanded a bit last week as gains in securities holdings due to a large MBS settlement, outstripped the ongoing decline in alphabet soup programs. However, the rate at which the Fed is pumping cash into Primary Dealer trading accounts has declined sharply. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Doc,

your dollar index projection makes me worry. you know, when dollar fall, stocks goes up. when dollar go up, the stocks fall.

BTW, will you be so kind and prepare/ estimate in new table a new cash or paydown for the next month (NOV) or even Dec if that is possible. TIA.

But wait...there's more. I have already posted how much the NAZ today looks like the Dow in 1938.

In 1938 they printed a weekly key reversal to start the decline after the long ramp.

Guess what just showed up on both RUT and TRAN?

And Sox already has 2 red ones in the bag...leaders leading?

But you would need a drill to get to go through the outer layer to get to the tungsten core.

You need to drill indeed. The presence of an outer jacket of gold will, of course, render useless any superficial test, and will absorb XRays used in fluorescence spectrometry, and mask the presence of tungsten within. The tungsten core will need be elemental; tungsten carbide will not have the correct density. For an example of the type of drilling to be done, see here, except that deeper cores are required if fraud is suspected.

You don't want to do this yourself. You need a reputable firm to do it for you, since you need to explain to any prospective buyers why the bar you are offering to them has a hold in it! Normally this is the province of large bars, which have slight reductions in mass at each assay, and a paper trail matching their pedigree.

Ideally one would be able to check the bars into a reputable system so that transfers could be accomplished without further assay. Sadly, the crooks are in charge of the major repositories now, so that is little comfort.

Smaller bars and coins have their own problems. They are simply not worth professional assays. They are candidates, however, for fluorescence spectrometry.

There are other properties where Gold and Tungsten differ. If gold takes off, you may be hearing more about them.

Doc,

your dollar index projection makes me worry. you know, when dollar fall, stocks goes up. when dollar go up, the stocks fall.

BTW, will you be so kind and prepare/ estimate in new table a new cash or paydown for the next month (NOV) or even Dec if that is possible. TIA.

Long term history would beg to differ...never make the mistake of extrapolating relationships forever into the future....yes, right now, it is pretty much dollar down, stocks up...but you would have your ass kicked in an unbelievably bad way with such a strategy in 1995-2000 when the market went into skyrocket mode and the buck went up nearly 50%

Speaking of Uncle Buck, he ended the week right on the edge of the hourly air gap or crashup window, with both MACD's plowing thru the zero line and Sto showing initiation type momo. Should be an interesting week in currency land next week....

But wait...there's more. I have already posted how much the NAZ today looks like the Dow in 1938.

In 1938 they printed a weekly key reversal to start the decline after the long ramp.

Guess what just showed up on both RUT and TRAN?

And Sox already has 2 red ones in the bag...leaders leading?

thanks, I see similarities. BUT "pasta" in a little bit different..... anyway, Thanks.

BTW, it would be great if you could upload "what happens next" - I mean, what happend in 1938 after OCT 1938. I've checked it at finance.yahoo.com, so now I know, but still it would be great if you could post it by yourself, of course if you may. thanks for the effort.

Doc,

It's pointless to compare the direction of the dollar with the direction of stock prices. Follow the charts.

I know, I know...completely random action.... ^_^

From my perspective:

For an hourly chart there is nothing random about going through the process of shifting the bias down when 8/21 bar's are being crossed because they provide gas pedals, plus the fact that we see daily stochastic divergence going on. The momentum get's extracted and a bias shift occurs, but typically the 50 bar bounce sell that occured on Friday morning is at the time when those who didn't get on board to short had a "conservative" entry. We could of shifted down into the lower time frames to pre-empt this hourly chart just as you have seen. We are now under the 8 bar ma daily waiting for a bigger gas pedal when it crosses the 21 bar ma daily and hopefully there will not be a 50 bar ma daily bounce in an uptrend, but a complete bias shift down lower.

post-326-1256428306_thumb.png

Archived