Revenge

Guest Icky Twerp
Regarding RGLD, I think Fido is front-running RGLD for their own account - to be sold later to FSAGX as the sheeple buy in.

AM, plz 'splain...

Does that mean that FSAGX, in addition to the 3% load is buying dreck? or just "used goods"?

TIA,

IT

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple Guy,.... What timeframe are you looking at for your projections on the SnP? I ran through several chart timeframes, some are pointing up and some down. I don't what to seem picky, but what to look at the same chart as you.

I will guess the daily chart?

Looks like the daily range for resolution is 885-921, for now. I would really like to short the mutha out of it on a strong break below 885

like your views

Guest AssMaster

Icky:

I noticed the two largest holders are Fido Mgmt and Fido Select Gold (FSAGX). My theory is that they (Fido Mgmt) has been accumulating shares, which they will then sell later from their own account at market to FSAGX as more people pile into that fund.

Just a theory. :D

RGLD is not dreck. They may be doing so well for perfectly normal reasons like the fact that their rights and royalties make them more highly leveraged to the price of gold. They have good volume, which is important for the fundies when buying stocks. Not bad at all. Just wondering why it seems to have such insistent advancement under all circumstances.

Thank you Howard!

BARE is more Howard than Ol' Diz .

I still had to ask my Dad to explain to me what Diz was saying.

Now (40 years later) I have to ask my Dad to explain to me what BARE is saying :blink:

Glad, u need to consult your history books more closely.

The Battle of Trenton was just the FURst in a crucial 10 day period that turned the tide of the Revolutionary War as the British struggled for and failed to gain control of the state of New Jersey.

The Battle of Trenton was followed, shortly, by the Battle of PRINCETON (rah!!! rah!!! rah!!! ?tiger! tiger! tiger! SISS!!! SISS!!! SISS!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!BOOM!!! ..............BAHHH!!!)

http://users.rcn.com/gvalis/ggv/battles/Princeton.html

Princeton, at the time, was known as the College of New Jersey, and, had a theological orientation. Aaron Burr, so the story goes, had applied unsuccessfully. As the link above notes, the British took refuge in Nassau Hall, Princeton's symbol, and chief administrative building. Allegedly, Aaron Burr was the American artillery commander at the Battle of Princeton, and the story says he only all-too-willingly ordered his troops to fire upon Nassau Hall.

The stone building still BAREs the scar of one of the two artillery shells.

Aaron Burr is buried in a cemetery in Princeton.

Fascinating link, BARE. Those ten days, indeed, were what determined the course of the Revolution. And the Battle of Trenton was the pivot upon which everything else swung, for without that first victory not enough troops would have reenlisted four days later to have made possible a successful outcome in the subsequent battles.

And your Aaron Burr footnote made me laugh. Sort of in keeping with the title of this afternoon's thread. :grin:

The phasing is correct. But the slope of the bands is wrong. They are flat now, and will turn dramatically negative in the second quarter. That's when the market collapses.

Gernally, their projections are outstanding for timing, but not so good for magnitude and slope.

Doc - note the timescale and the blue portion of the price chart. According to his explanation, the blue is the future price projection if you add the cyclical components to the main trendline, i.e. the "long term trend". The problem I have is with how this long term trend line is derived....he doesn't explain any further. Anyway, it looks like he is suggesting a SP high of 1100 sometime in 2H03.

Archived